SENIOR DEVOPS / PYTHON / DATA SCIENCE ENGINEER
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Agile Methods
- Informatica PowerCenter
- WebSphere Process Server (WPS)
- WebSphere Message Broker
- WebMethods Integration Server
- Dollar Universe
- CA Unicenter
- BMC Enterprise Service Management
French : Native speaker
English : Advanced
German : Average
ABSYS February 2016 - March 2016 Duration: 1 mois
DevOps / Python / Data Science Engineer for a client providing a software solution for call centers in the Rhône department (France).
- Designing a distributed platform for real-time event routing time, consensus scheduling mechanisms (Python, Asyncio).
- Designing high velocity persistence services (Python, Redis, Cassandra).
- Developing online and offline data analysis services (Python, NumPy, Scikit-Learn, nltk).
Pentalog July 2012 - November 2018 Duration: 6 ans 4 mois
R&D Engineer within multiple projects focusing on data mining and machine learning applications used for protocol testing and cloud simulations.
- Design of the hosting component of Pentasim, the cloud simulation engine.
- Building an application of linear and non-linear classifiers to model the behavior of real-life software to be emulated/simulated.
- Design of the protocol testing suite for the internal overlay network used for cloud monitoring.
- Development of application based on process mining algorithms allowing to extract FSM from log traces in a test-based modeling approach.
Pentalog April 2012 - November 2018 Duration: 6 ans 7 mois
R&D Engineer and Consultant with expertise in data science, R&D and innovation funding projects.
- Providing assistance to the clients’ R&D teams in improving their business intelligence and document management practices.
- Performing reviews on R&D programs.
- Assuring data retention focusing on all aspects of effort management for R&D projects.
- Preparing supporting files and R&D reports as part of the filing for research tax credit (CIR) and/or innovation tax credit (CII).
Pentalog June 2010 - November 2018 Duration: 8 ans 5 mois
SQL & NoSQL Database Expert within the technical consulting department of the Pentalog group.
- Creating architecture reviews and designing persistence components for the projects.
- Conducting audits and providing consultancy to the clients concerning database deployment, administration and optimization.
- Managing the research and development efforts as well as the internal training offer related to the persistence technologies.
ABSYS September 2015 - October 2015 Duration: 1 mois
DevOps / Python Engineer for a client providing a software solution for call centers in the Rhône department (France).
- Designing a solution for multi-tenant shared agenda management in SaaS mode (Python, Redis, PostgreSQL).
- Designing a distributed platform for real-time event routing (Python, Asyncio, GetEvent, Redis, PostgreSQL).
Matchupbox January 2015 - March 2015 Duration: 2 mois
Python Engineer for a startup specialized in social networking and sharing in the department of Hérault (France).
- Designing a distributed communication protocol suite to support a social networking and information sharing application with no central point.
- Implementation of protocols for a local agent as services (Python, Twisted, Flask).
BRD – Groupe Société Générale 2007 - 2008 Duration: 1 an
R&D Engineer for the Romanian subsidiary of Société Générale, one of the leaders on the French banking system.
- Implementation of an ETL solution based on Informatica PowerCenter as part of the bank’s Information Systems division, in order to extend and better control data exchange. The project included: evaluating the technical and operational capabilities of the existing system, defining the migration procedures and preparing the necessary documentation.
France Telecom / Orange 2003 - 2006 Duration: 3 ans
Database Designer and IT Operations Consultant for a French provider of telecommunications solutions.
- Designing specialized software tools for application deployment and platform configuration management (Python).
- Providing specialist consulting to achieve increased usability, performance and ease of operation for the ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) solution used by the company’s commercial division managing the fixed telephony and Internet services.
France Telecom 2002 - 2003 Duration: 1 an
Database Administrator for a French provider of telecommunications solutions.
- Collaboration within the application support team in charge of the Corporate Invoicing solution used by the company’s IT operations division, providing analysis of the existing system and proposing improvement or corrective solutions.
KenCell Communication Ltd. 2001 - 2002 Duration: 1 an
Project Manager for the Nairobi (Kenya) subsidiary of a mobile telecommunications operator.
- Coordination of the entire process of setting up the company’s Business Intelligence cell and data warehouse, from defining the adequate structure and implementation procedures to the integration of a new ERP solution to manage their data.
Postgraduate degree in Industrial Informatics and Production Science (Douai School of Engineering).
GCE A level Science section.
"Introduction to PostGreSQL Administration" Training.