▪ Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification ▪ Writing, proofreading, editing, and updating content for company website, blog and Social Media channels (Facebook &Instagram)
▪ Developed effective marketing materials (Company profile, brochures, giveaways…) ▪ Identified new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers and services ▪ Maintained fruitful relationships with existing customers ▪ Attended seminars, conferences, and events ▪ Created, negotiated and closed commercial agreements ▪ Provided continuous accurate and relevant feedback to company Directors ▪ Ensured that the sales database is always up to date and accurate
▪ Initiated and established the business for Sterling and Wilson in Qatar as a one-man show; achieving great results within the first year by closing around 20 MQAR of sales revenue. ▪ Established very strong business ties with all clients in all different sectors. ▪ Registered Sterling And Wilson products in the vendor list of Kahrama( Qatar general electricity and water cooperation), and all major consultants in Doha. ▪ Enhanced staff accomplishments and competence and answering technical and procedural questions for the less experienced team member, and mentoring and supervise the team members ▪ Developed effective marketing materials ▪ Participated in trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
▪ Managed agency projects (internally), by coordinating timing, delivery, and priority of workload from inception to completion and ensure seamless workflow ▪ Acted as a liaison between different department; Accounting, Art, Studio, Copywriting, Production ,Media, and Creative department ▪ Provided status updates and workload reports on a daily and weekly basis ▪ Prepared activities reports for each client
▪ Handled all client communication and ensured quality, standards and client expectations are met ▪ Monitored work progress, delivered final products for review ▪ Proposed campaign’s ideas and cost to clients ▪ Negotiated with clients, solved problems and followed deadlines ▪ Briefed the creative team on clients demands ▪ Analyzed clients' products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
▪ Handled clients inquires both financial and technical ▪ Updated the sales team with new developments in both hardware's and software's products ▪ Prepared presentations for the company’s products (PowerPoint) ▪ Designed web pages for the clients
Copywriting, Social Media, Content marketing, Digital Marketing, Project Management, Translation, Spanish
HTML, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Pack
Mes études et formations
Bachelors Degree, Management - Sadat Academy
Professional Certificate Sale, E-Marketing & E-Commerce - Conservatoire national des arts et métiers
Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Google Digital Workshop - --2019
Handling Guets Complains - --2007
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.