- Steering of a transformation program at the Flamanville FLA3 EPR nuclear reactor project to support teams in charge of construction and operations (1.200 employees, 4.000 suppliers). - PMO, agility at scale and change management.
- Setup and management of a team (400 people) to operate a railway tracks maintenance contract (7-year long, 100M€ turnover/year), using track renewal trains technology. - Project Management using a PMP: budget, resources, planning, definition of work streams using WBS, roles and responsibilities, processes, communication, KPIs, risk management. - Management of the key project asset (80M€ track renewal train), which requires to be designed and produced to order. Recruitment, onboarding and training of staff in order to operate and maintain this asset.
France Télévisions, FreelanceNovember 2017 - June 2018
- Implementation of a people development program, supporting managers in cocreating, sharing and spreading management practices. - Project steering, workshops facilitation, processes and documentation definition. Appreciative Inquiry methodology.
- Audit of “as-is”; definition, implementation and steering of “to-be” strategic plan to support four branches (200 people strong each) towards sustainable profitability. - Reorganization, spend analysis, process and procedures redesign, implementation of tools, change management (training, coaching, communication).
- Creation of a strategic plan for a Lean transformation within operations. - Analysis of “as-is”, definition of objectives and constraints. Overview of Lean transformation models, benchmarking, implementation plan and description of benefits.
- Chief Executive Officer of this early stage FinTech startup. - My role consisted of defining the product and customer journey, raise funds, recruit a team, write technical requirements, hire a partner to develop the product, organize for growth, create a strong base with documentation and processes.
- Setup of new department to handle a portfolio of innovation projects, involving all employees, customers and suppliers, and using a dedicated team for prototyping. - Setup of an innovation process based on the following methodologies: Business Model Canvas, Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Agile methods. - A few examples: tablet-based ops reporting from shop floor (drivers and operators); integrated planning of trains according to Client production; online quotation tool.
- Setup of Customer Centric commercial organization. - The new commercial division is split into portfolio management and business development. My role is also to manage the new Heavy Industries segment (~50M turnover) and its team of 10 FTEs, developing share of wallet under internal pressure (quality/efficiency/safety) and external pressure (competition and substitutes), and renegotiating framework agreements.
- Use of Lean techniques to support company transformation. - Reducing waste (observations on the shopfloor, sizing of resources vs activity level). - Improving operational efficiency (collaborative analysis of processes). - Coaching and training managers to Lean fundamentals (problem solving methods, rituals, visual management).
Timeplazza, Self-employedNovember 2011 - January 2014
AppSaas startup to find and book local services. | First Stage fundraising completed (50K€). | Team Size: 4 FTE | 2,000+ facebook fans, 300+ partners subscribed on platform, 300+ bookings. | Sold to third party in 2014.
- Design of a new organizational model for an equipment manufacturer. - Overview of issues with “as-is” model, overview of possibilities for “to-be” model, incl. sizing per function, cultural, commercial & operational concerns, and shared services lever.
- For a car OEM, roll-out of a CRM program across markets. Responsibility over France market. - Assess “as is”, define vision, select organization model, define KPIs, assess performance of current customer programs, identify opportunities, define processes, define data & IT requirements, summarize with business case, manage change (onboarding of local management).
- Design of strategic growth plan to double a car importer’s sales, based on branding, network and pricing levers. - Analysis of current performance, growth levers identification and sizing, business case, roll out plan.
- Design of a JV business plan between a captive bank and a car importer to improve financial services leverage on car sales. - Coordination between the two players to define the vision, the constraints, the scope, the platform and running costs, the growth levers, to make a dynamic business plan with sensitivity analysis (Monte Carlo).
- Coordination of product development and level lifecycle management for a category of products. - Genchi genbutsu (go to the source) and PDCA (continuous improvement) approaches. Coordination with HQ, engineering divisions, advertising agencies, pricing division, wholesalers, and dealers.
Team management, Strategic Planning, Risk management, Project Management, Negotiation, Marketing Strategy, Marketing, Market research, Management Consulting, Management, Lean, Leadership, Digital Marketing, Design thinking, CRM, Business Strategy, Business Development, Business Analysis, Agile Methodology, Agile
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.