* Understand performance of current digital channels and how it can be optimised, grounded in data insights, through segmentation, modelling and data mining. * Drive business transformation by combining qualitative and quantitative analytical methods by building data decisioning models to optimise performance of omni-channel campaigns. * Improve business revenue, marketing and operational ROI and content performance by creating and implementing digital strategies driven by data insights.
* I managed the analytics team at BrandsEye for 3 years before relocating to the UK to grow the team here. During my time leading the team, I developed a new product to take to market, grew the team from 3 to 10 people and had 6 promotions within my team. Through upskilling my team, we managed to increase our hours sold by 16%, driving R72k additional revenue per month. Further, through automation and standardisation, I increased analyst utilisation from 67% to 71%. * Cross-functional engagement with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful and timely delivery of projects. This includes working with Marketing, Product, Support, Crowd and Development teams continuously. * Ensure all data and accounts are accurately setup with relevant sentiment and topic structures. This includes the creation of new and bespoke industry Topic structures. * Find unexpected insights for clients and their competitors to bridge the expectation gap between client and consumer. Various successful projects, including Sky UK, H&M, adidas & Uber. * Present insights internally and externally to C-suite executives. * Create strategic solutions for application of sentiment data. * Present insights to potential business partners and new clients. * Ensure presentation of data is visually appealing and tells the accurate datastory. * Train and mentor internal and external stakeholders. * Head analyst securing POC deal worth £1m with major telecom provider in UK. Analysis lead to creation of new product within BrandsEye. * Presenting at conferences. (WTM Africa in Cape Town and London Tech week in London).
* In-depth analysis of Australian market including competitor analysis, market growth, pricing change impacts, channel migration, customer spend and business impact recommendations. * Develop forecast models for new products (with 92% accuracy). * Develop incentive models for new products. Resulted in $440k extra revenue generated. * Engage with product teams to define and develop pricing structures. * Functional management of reporting and analytics team (4 members). * Business impact studies with launch of new product. Resulted in sales team growth of 200% within 1 year. * Collaborating with partners outside of Symantec to consolidate accurate reporting, conversion metrics and operational efficiency.
* SQL query reports. * Cross-function departmental reports on products. * Trend analysis on Daily Deals and customer spend. * Implementation of Key Performance Indicators within Qlikview for entire platform.
* Deliver reports on Sales data and Compensation for Sales Representatives and Management. * Development of internal commission programs. * Quarterly Business Review reports for all sales channels (including eCommerce, Commercial, Enterprise & Partners). * Quarterly Business Review Presentations. * Quality Assurance Reporting and automation. * Product and term upgrades and downgrades case studies. * Ah-hoc reporting on management requests. * Forecasting of sales. * Analytics on trends, customer spend, country economics, product growth/decline, market research & price change impact. * Analysis of Enterprise SSL Market within the Nordics. * Market study and competitor analysis on Hong Kong.
* Supporting actuarial and statistical assignments. * Design, layout and assistance of publications, electronic media, website and marketing material. * Pricing and development of motor and medical rating frameworks. * Financial condition reporting. * Business plan modelling. * Data processing. * Risk Management Frameworks. * Presenting Market Statistics and Economic Indicators. * Development of health insurance frameworks and calculations. * Development of Expense Analysis tools for year-end Non-life valuations.
Analysis methods and tools
Conceptual Data Modeling
Consulting, Data Science, Business Analysis, Team management, Risk management, Research, Marketing Strategy, Project Management, Analytics, Data analysis
Business Intelligence, QlikView
Mes études et formations
Course in Start and Manage a Small Business - University of Cape Town2011 - 2011
BSc Honours Statistics (2009) / BSc Quantitative Risk Management (2006-2008) / BA Communications (2005) - Not completed / Course in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator & Dreamweaver (2009) / Course in Fashion Design (2009) - North West University2005 - 2009
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.