• The first Data Scientist to be hired in their energy portfolio business under the Reed Business Information brand to demonstrate the value of Data Science to the organization
Projects & Achievements
• Built time series anomaly detection prototype in Python using Deep Learning and Random Forests with live data ingestion from SQL database to simplify data quality control process • Built forecasting model to predict LNG Sendout for various European terminals using Gaussian Process Regression, Relevance Vector Machines, SVM, Random Forests and Gradient Boosting Machines • Unified different data sources in SQL to create one view dashboards of Gas Fundamentals Data to simplify work flow of Gas Market Analysts • Using SQL and Tableau combined data from multiple databases and spreadsheets to make wider variety of data available to the European Power Market Reporters for analysis for their daily reporting • Performed Sentiment Analysis on historical European commodity news articles to derive a structured dataset to be used for predictive modelling project • Built prototype for competitor intelligence automation by building robots for website scraping, ingestion and processing in Python and output being fed to Tableau dashboards to support decision making.
• Responsible for quality control and processing of raw field seismic data offshore, supervising and training of junior colleagues • Ensuring processing techniques were producing optimal results, identifying weaknesses and addressing them as and when required • Contributing proactively to the production and delivery of client deliverables such as data products, presentations and testing results. • Managing processing projects to ensure fast track processing deadlines were being met.
• Appointed acting Chief Geophysicist on a 2D vessel being responsible for all aspects of project management, client interaction and training of new hires.
• Aid in project management of processing projects offshore and reviewing data products to ensure accuracy. • Creating, managing and distributing project documentation in addition to creating client facing presentations.
• Part of acquisition and processing team on the largest 3D seismic survey conducted in world to date 36, 000 sq. km (size of wales) offshore Angola, which added about 1Bn USD in revenue to PGS in 2012. • Aided preparation of over 700 client presentations for this project.
• Data production, quality control and assurance of two 3D seismic surveys offshore Greenland collectively measuring over 6000 sq. km. • Ensuring key production step job flows are consistent with testing signed off by client in addition to reviewing consistency of data outputs for scrutiny by internal peer review process.
• Handpicked as Product Champion for PGS’s new cold water statics method acting as a global point of contact for teams and being responsible for producing bassline document assessing its suitability for use on live projects.
Data Science, Analytics, Data analysis, Management, Project Management
LaTeX, SQL, Matlab, Python, Scala
Data Visualization, Big Data, Spark
Linux, Microsoft Azure
Mes études et formations
- - Volunteering
- - Honors & Awards
- - Licenses & Certifications
- - Courses
Master of Science (MSc) Data Science with Distinction - Mathematics and Computer Science - CIty, University of London2015 - 2016
Bsc (Hons.) Geophysics - Imperial College London2006 - 2010
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.