• Events Company – Transformed raw data into attendance progress (grouped by attendee and event) over multiple years and determined a logistic regression relationship in order to predict future attendance. • Sigenics, Inc. – Determined a relationship between manufacturer’s gross quality measurements and Sigenic’s more specific usability determination. • Ultimate Selling Team – Extracted a mathematical algorithm from real estate negotiations for client’s use in app-building.
As a graduate student at Roosevelt University I am working on earning my Master's of Science in Mathematics. My concentration is in statistics and optimization. I enjoy using data to generate understanding and to drive decision-making.
Worked with drivers to secure students on the bus using wheelchair restraints, BESI seats, Cam Wraps, and seatbelts. • Created and updated twenty graphs and charts for displaying company metrics to employees and corporate executives.
• Spent six hours per week in the math tutoring center helping students work through math concepts so as to come to a usable understanding of the material/technique. • Devoted five hours once a week to tutoring in a specific calculus 2 class. Helped students break down difficult concepts into more easily used and/or understood parts. • Collected around a dozen homework submissions from the teacher of a Theory of Computation class approximately once every three weeks, compared them to the given solutions, and returned a list of grades.
• Specialized in commercial finance integrations along with part of the integrations team. Worked to become the subject matter expert on the data coming from the assigned clients. • Increased the size of the PayNet DB by 21 new clients and approximately $1B of outstanding balance as of the end of January 2016 by using T-SQL and Microsoft Excel to analyze and validate clients’ incoming files of lending data. • Streamlined the transfer of clients from the sales team to the integrations team by designing a new integration setup form.
• Learned the Curam system including RDBMS back end, out-of-the-box components, and Java 1.4.2 customizability in order to customize the Curam system for RedMane clients. • Wrote several hundred lines of NATURAL/ADABAS code to streamline and remove duplicates from a government database.
Illinois High School District 214August 2009 - October 2009
Served as a substitute teacher in a variety of levels of math and science classes in public high schools Administered tests, went over homework, answered topical questions, and provided one-on-one instruction when necessary. Reported class behaviour and progress to regular teachers. Occasionally taught in place of one of the teachers in a dual-teacher classroom.
XML, Perl, SQL, HTML, Lingo, R Language
Analysis methods and tools
Research, Data analysis, Data Science
Microsoft SQL Server
Mes études et formations
- - Licenses & Certifications
MAster of Science - Mathematics - Roosevelt University2016 - 2018
Bachelor`s of Art, MAthematics, Economics - Northwestern University2004 - 2008
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.