• Engaged with the data analytics team, based within a retail bank to build financial crime detection logic within Oracle SQL. Conducted several phases of deep dive data analysis and referential integrity checks identifying patterns and making recommendations to senior stakeholders.
• Testing and documenting the entire the process and managing regulatory expectations of the programme.
Position: Analyst Developer (Excel/VBA, SQL Server) (RAD) Global payments and reconciliations.
* Advanced VBA/ADO/SQL. Development of tactical solutions in a RAD environment including a reconciliations engine with a workflow front end for managing reconciliation exceptions and a suite of reporting tools and dashboards reporting to executive level. Subject matter expert status.
* Several utility applications to enhance business management using VBA Access/Excel and SQL Server.
* Advanced T-SQL Development. T-SQL programming including procedures, functions, triggers, transactions and query optimisation, database structure, definition and schema design. Creating business logic, relationships and constraints.
* Responsible for the migration of a database to SQL Server and deploying the application to 200+ Users.
* Conversion of Access queries to SQL procedures. Conversion of Access reports to use SQL datasets and procedures. Additional reporting in Excel and automation with Excel/ Word/Outlook.
* Development of a facility management tool, sourcing live facility utilisation from the banks central system.
* Regular User/Analyst/Team interaction to gather and analyse requirements. (RAD approach).
* Interaction with management and department heads to manage releases/delivery and training.
* Self driven to deliver solutions with minimal guidance. Able to build strong relationships with requirements providers and key data stakeholders enabling solutions to be developed as specified.
* Development of a VBA/SQL workflow database replacing several disparate Excel workbooks.
* Migration of legacy systems employing Access/Excel/SQL Server to define processes and hold logic.
* Several utilities built in Excel/VBA to automate functions including payroll reconciliation, payroll submissions to Sage accounting, leaver/joiner processing, training management and headcount reporting.
* Upsizing legacy systems to SQL Server, developing data extraction processes, data validation routines, data mapping, error logging and reporting all with an emphasis on automation.
* Involved with system upgrades converting VBA to C# and the creation of a new database structure, mapping old processes into new and enhanced logic.
▪ Design and development of a front office Deal Pipeline Application with Excel VBA (ADO) and SQL Server allowing teams to manage income flows, funding levels, probable outcomes and Liquidity (RWA’s) ensuring internal and external (regulatory) compliance. ▪ Excel based development of income forecasting solution module providing a detailed yet simplified golden source view of Income (current and forecasted) per client/sector/time period, including a graphical dashboard allowing all users to view data that was previously difficult to obtain. ▪ Development of an Access/SQL Server based workflow application handling Client Complaints and Client on boarding (KYC) ensuring regulatory targets and competencies were met. Reports generated for management and regulatory (FSA). Development of an Excel/VBA dashboard. Acquired SME Status. ▪ Automation of daily extracts from Bloomberg and Murex data sources, including interfacing with Sybase.
VBA, Sybase, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL, SDLC, Release Management, Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft Word, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Excel, Jira, ETL, Design, Business Analysis, Analytics, ADO
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.