Electronic magazine on Technology, Electronics and Informatics.
- Editor responsible for selecting and publishing content.
1) Advisor for graduate students in Information Technology, Telecommunications and Engineering courses.
- Students in several areas of technology: VoIP, Ethernet, Telecommunications, Software Engineering, Software Analysis, Communication Technologies, Structured Cabling (NBR 14565), LDAP, Firewall, Fuzzy Logic, Computing and Education, Satelite Communications, ZigBee, Virtualization and others.
2) Post-graduate professor, Disciplines taught: Linux Network Administration, Telecommunications Network Infrastructure, Digital TV.
- Teacher and author of teaching materials and assessment procedures
1) Development and Maintenance of the institutional web page:
2) Facebook page creation and management
- Creation, Publication and Dissemination of topics of interest on the Social Network
1) Development of the Volunteer Control System
- Development of systems in PHP and SQL for managing voluntary work at OSCIP events (non-governmental organization)
1) Professor in online courses of the System Analysis and Development Course, Disciplines Taught: Computer Programming I, Computer Programming II, Advanced Programming Techniques (All in C language)
2) Teacher in technical courses (electrotechnics, civil construction, metallurgy, mechanics), Disciplines taught: Computer Programming in Pascal, Computer Basics, Introduction to Windows XP and MS-Office, AutoCAD, Introduction to Information Technology
Purchasing and Logistics System - Report Module, using ASP language:
- Development of customizable ASP interface for printing reports
Computer teacher for students preparing for operational activity.
Subjects taught: Computer Basics, Introduction to Windows XP and MS-Office
1) Allocated to provide services to BANESTES (Banco do Estado do Espírito Santo)
- Development of ATM routines using C / C ++ and Visual Basic.
2) GCARD - Credit Card Management System
- Development of credit score routines, reports and functions using Borland Delphi.
ACT System - Advanced Train Control:
- Development in C ++ language, using Borland C ++ Builder 6, of the railway control system, implementing train traffic management and functions.