- Develop and design the Congress Management Platform "VayeCongress" using Spring/MongoDB and Angular 6; - Mentor team members in development and technical progression using DevOps pipeline methodology; - Develop and design new modules in the digital working environment of the Faculty of Medicine using Angular 7 and Laravel 5; - Develop and design a community platform that includes all the actors of the Supply Chain "Visual SCM", developed with Spring Boot and Angular 7; Keys : Scrum, DevOps, Jenkins, Docker, Full-Stack JAVA , Spring (Kotlin), Angular 7, Laravel, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Manage all business aspects and project development from initial scoping through strategic and fiscal planning to final testing and delivery; - Mentor team members in development and technical progression using DevOps pipeline methodology; - Contribute in the architecture, design and the development of the platform that manages the ECOS exams for medical students; - Lead the development of the “VayeVoting Dashboard” based on real time voting using Angular 4 technology; - Develop and maintain the “VayeEvents Administration” helping organisation adding events to our platform. - Refactor & decouple the platform of ECOS as microservice architecture based on solutions using Angular 4 / Laravel 5; - Maintain the continuity throughout all platforms both technically and creatively. Keys : Angular 4, Laravel 5, Android, NativeScript, Node.Js, DevOps, Jenkins, Docker, Management - Define and guarantee the functional and application architecture; - Create a cartography of trades and related urbanization schemes; - Identify the functionalities to design or rework with the business directions;- Define the new structure of the Faculty of Medicine; - Design and develop the module of the Department of Administrative Records Services. Keys : Urbanization of IS, Digitization of IS, Angular 5, Laravel, DevOps, Scrum, Jenkins, Docker.
- Led a team of 5 members forthe design and the development of “Vynd Administration” by following an Agile practice and delivered user stories in a test driven fashion. - Managed a team of 6 software engineers for the development of the cross-platform application of “Vynd manager” with NativeScript. - Coordinated with the QA team on fixing bugs and performance of “Vynd manager” application; - As a member of a very talented team, I contributed to the development of ”Vynd” mobile application with Android SDK. - Participated at Google UX master class 2017. Won the 1st prize in final evaluation. - Suggested improvements on design and functionality. - Performed maintenance and updates to existing client websites. - Participated in daily meetings to make commitments to team members. Keys : Android, NativeScript, AngularJS, Angular 4, .NET
- Led a small team for the design and the development of microservice based architecture solution helping the hotel manager monitor the overall progression of clients flow. - Participated in brainstorming sessions to come up with ideas. - Set up and administered the DevOps pipeline using Amazon EC2 , Jenkins and Docker. - Used multiple technologies like Angular 4 , ReactNative and Node.js to develop from front-end to back-end. - Designed and implemented an intelligent prediction system using PredictionIO platform. Keys : Angular 4, Node.js , React Native, MeanStack, PredictionIO, Python, Scala.
- Provided a real time solution using ExpressJs and socket.io implementing a notification system. - Developed a new navigation structure that was tested in userfocus groups. - Refactored & decoupled front-end project that can be reusable and efficient. - Consumed REST web services using JQuery Ajax. - Participated in discussions with clients.
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.