Dexuu Digital SRL, www.dexuu.com * Started being part of a digital start-up from Brasov, Romania. Responsible of dealing with the clients and delivering customized applications tailored to their needs. * Put in place a structural organization for the business regarding the projects and the relationship with the clients.
* Project management, code structure and standards or code documentation were also part of my duties to set in place as some of the things required by the businesses flow.
Below are some of the successful collaborations of the business under my guidance:
Web Consultancy: Platform development Laravel Framework Darma Plant Call Center - https://callcenter.dexuu.com/ 2018
* Developed a login secured web app for showing custom statistics defined by client requirements. Lacking an API, the project had to read the data from a database located on a different server. The data was being processed and statistics were being displayed depending on the time period inputted by the user. A strong collaboration with Darma Plant's IT manager was required in order to be able to understand how the call center app functioned and in which way it stored data into the database.
Web Consultancy: Theme development WordPress Framework Organis Online Shop -
* Worked in collaboration with a design agency in order to code a theme from scratch for a WordPress online shop. Besides custom page templates and custom theme options, the project also involved creating tailored Woo commerce shop pages that fit closely to the design and client requirements, including a special invoice template or custom email templates.
Lead Web Developer - Laravel Framework | Avve - Layaway made easy - project
- Responsible of understanding client requirements, leading the development of the application, assisting with project management and meeting daily with the client in order to inform about the progress and the future developments.
- Integrating different APIs relevant for the project such as Stripe payment system, TaxJar automated sales tax reporting system, Transloadit image processing or Google Maps Geocoding API for validating addresses, were also part of the project requirements.
- Essentially, Avve is a marketplace for products that are being sold on layaway. The platform allows for negotiation between the seller and the buyer regarding the terms on which the product can be sold and it also allows for creating an online shop page where the seller products are being advertised.
Remote Collaboration: Laravel Framework Upstack Technologies Inc, https://upstack.co/team/Dragos Framework Avve Inc, New York, United States www.avve.com * Responsible of understanding client requirements, leading the development of the application, assisting with project management and meeting daily with the client in order to inform about the progress and the future developments.
* Integrating different APIs relevant for the project such as Stripe payment system, TaxJar automated sales tax reporting system, Transloadit image processing or Google Maps Geocoding API for validating addresses, were also part of the project requirements.
* Essentially, Avve is a marketplace for products that are being sold on layaway. The platform allows for negotiation between the seller and the buyer regarding the terms on which the product can be sold and it also allows for creating an online shop page where the seller products are being advertised.
Web Consultancy: Wordpress and Laravel Frameworks The National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham, UK
Opinsta is an ambitious project that started changing the way companies deal with their customer feedback. Not only we help businesses keep track of their “customer stories”, we also help them understand and improve their overall relationship with their customers. By using our simple tools, businesses can notice what are they doing wrong and what are their customers expectations regarding the brand.
Being in charge of such a project is not an easy task and often comes with a lot of responsibilities. Some of my main duties at Opinsta can be described as the following:
- architect the system from its point of birth to where it is now and where it will grow in the future. I have to constantly make sure everything about our platform is optimised at its best and uses the latest trends in technology available. This is how our platform is always ready for the next step in evolution.
- manage our tech team, assign tasks and make sure every team member is ready for the challenge ahead. Our team is constantly staying updated with the latest technologies and good practices in the industry and are always eager to put in practice everything they learn. This makes incorporating new features and technologies into our system very simple as everyone is determined to stand out with their unique contributions and ideas.
- keeping a good communication with the management of the business is critical when working in startups. Every team member from Opinsta, tech or non tech, needs to be updated about the latest fixes and improvements, currently ongoing projects as well as future developments. Customer feedback is considered something very precious here at Opinsta and we take it very seriously, this is why besides our own vision of the platform we develop features that improve the overall experience of our customers.
Opinsta is not just a digital tool, it is a way of improving, of always staying optimistic, a way of evolving towards a higher goal.
Redis, MongoDB, MySQL
Apache Web Server
Game Design, Project Management, Bitbucket, GitHub
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.