PusulaIT United Kingdom (Contractor)March 2019 - Présent
1. Financial House : I am working as a team lead and architect. We are Spring Boot 2 and AWS (RDS, SNS, SQS, S3, EC2), MicroServices Architecture with Eureka, Docker, Kubernete, Angular 7. Our project is an application about Payment System named Virtual Iban.
PusulaIT Turkey (Contractor)July 2010 - March 2019
All of this project, I worked as CPM and PM and architect.
1. Amadeus Project: (The biggest IT company in the World which produces solution for Airways). We changed the old structure of loyality project using GWT 2.7. We taught new structure to their team.
2. 40Ayak Project (Solen Company’s Project): We are developing a portal about logistics. We have designed an architecture for frontend projects using Spring Boot,Spring Data JPA,Spring Data REST,Spring Security OAuth,Spring JWT,WebSockets,Hibernate,Liquibase, Lombok,Connection,Pooling(HikariCP), ApplicationServer, Metric,AngularJS,AngularUI, Router, Bootstrap,NodeJS,Bower,Grunt,Karma,Protractor, Kendo UI, Dokku. We are changing their structure using this framework. http://www.40ayak.com
3. Ekent Project (Çalık Holding’s Company): We designed a middleware layer using Fuse and message queues and designing complex events using ESPER. We have done researched using using Camel, Rabbit MQ, Fuse and Esper for a government project.
4. Vodafone BPM Project via Oracle: We have developed a Module named Montly Telecommunication Reports using ADF framework.
5. ERP Project: We are developing an ERP project includes all modules about accounting and human resources.
6. My Vodafone Project : http://www.vodafone.com.tr/Is-Ortagim/ I changed, add new pages and bugfixed some issues about this portal. I used GWT.
7. Click to Door (Vodafone) Project : It is all about new and MNP subsribers of Vodafone. As usual for subscribing, customers should go to a Vodafone Shop. But with this project you can apply for new subscribing and follow your subscription. The contract and sim card come to you via couriers.The technology we used is micro services with Spring Boot and Angular 1.4. I integrated about 7 web services which is used in Vodafone. We use scrum methodology in this project 8. Pregnant Guide Project : This project is a mobile project for Pregnancies . We used native language for Android version and React Native for IOS version. At the backend we used Google Servers and Spring Boot technology for coding. The database is PostgreSQL.
9. ETCBase Sql Server Migration Project : EtcBase company's has a big product. It works in almost all Banks in Turkey. The design in this project is dependent Oracle. For their new customer who does use MS Sql Server 2012, we changed the structure and made independent database.In this project we use Jenkins for continues integration.
10. Cuckoo Project : This is another startup project about travelling and luggages. Used Spring Boot for backend, Angular 1 for admin side,Angular 4 for Web, React Native for mobile. 11. Yaşar Astron CRM Project: Giving Architecture support, making new SAP Integration, Caching with Hazelcast, Using Java 8 features. New multihread features ,Odata type datas
12. Airsqreen : Billboard Marketting Solution. Used Spring Boot .Angular1 for admin site.Written SS & DSP
13. Shaya Bonus Management : It is an intranet project integrated to Cosmos, WinRetail, Bilişim HR. Used .net Core and Rest for backend , for frontend used Angular 5 14. ToyzShop Career Management : It is an intranet project integrated to Oracle ERP. Used MicroService Architecture based on Spring Boot
15. Vericurious : It is a USA based startup about hospitals. 16. Vodafone SOT(Store On Tablet) Project We used AWS Services
16. Taksidepos : A startup for taxi fees. We created 3 api. For backoffice , we created web-api , for pos integrations we create pos-api, for payment and batches we used sgring batch. In all apis we used spring boot. For backoffice we used angular 5 and primeng
17. Rule Engine : Converting Swing based coded project to new technologies used Angular 6 , Spring Boot
18. Vodafone SOT(Store On Tablet) Project: Working with an agile team in a CRM web application for the purpose of shop employees that ls planned to run on tablets and mobile phones. Further more this project is an Open API interface in front of the Vodafone backend systems. It is developing as micro services architecture and will be the first live project that will run on VF cloud environment. Technologies used:: TM Forum Open API, Swagger documentation, Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Redis Cache, Tomcat Server, Junit, JAXB, Angular UI 5.0, HTML5, CSS3, OpenShift, Git, Maven, Docker, Drools rule engine, Hibernate
19. N11 Ecommerce – Category Management Project. We used Kafka, Spring Boot, Elastic Search ...
20. Staroke A startup : A startup for karaoke. We used Spring Boot.
21. Sistek : An ERP project (EMAR). We use Spring 3 , JSF2, Hibernate..I have developed a big module
22. YoncaBT : I prepared architecure using Seam 3 modules like Solder, SeamFaces, SeamSecurity... and JSF 2 with Primefaces, Hibernate 4, Oracle. Project is Subscriber Management System.
23. Turk Telekom Project: We are developing an Open Social Platform called Netmera using Open Social, Apache Shindig, Mongo DB, MySQL, MongoVUE, Hibernate, Gadget, Spring, Maven, Hazelcast, Guice.I am senior developer in this project.
24.Tubitak Project: I am Project Manager in this project which is a bpm project. We are using JBoss Seam,JSF 1.2, Richfaces, Primefaces, Hibernate, Apache Lucene, EJB 3.0, Activiti, Alfresco, MySqL.This project is a Document Management System for government. It has more 300 flows.We have used Jenkins for continuous integrations.
25. STC Project: I am senior developer in this project. We are using Spring MVC, Oracle, JQuery, Hazelcast, and Hibernate 3.4.This project is a management tool for web services of Saudi Telekom. We have worked with Mohammed El-Behwashi form Ericsson STC Team.
26. Turkcell Project: Developing a GUI using JSF 2.1 and Java 6 CDI I am one of the architects and developer of the project. Project name is CPCM .
27. Vadi Project : I am redesigning the structure of the big municipality project by using Seam 3. The project has more than 3000 screen and we have about 12 developers .We are using almost all Seam 3 modules. For Application server we are using JBoss 6 and 7. Our database is Oracle 10g. I designed a new project using SmartGWT EE using Hibernate tools.
I worked as a contractor developer in two project. 1- We developed Notification Engine for Turkcell. Basically We synchronize with Turkcell catalag database (called CPCM ) every night. We create offers, rules, notifications everything. We get CDR’s then create events with event engine module. Then send notifications. This system sends about 6 million notification (sms, IVR, email) every day. Project worked in 8 machine so we used JGroup. This project connects more than 20 web services. My role is architecting and developing with my team mate. We integrate more than 20 environment to this project since it sends notification using this integrations. We write Dealer Commissioning System for Zain Sudan. I prepared architecture and taught the team this structure in this project. Calculation and reporting commissions of dealer operations for Zain Sudan.
1. WAP Gateway : We use JBoss Netty Framework. So We use HTTP, UDP protocols. We use, for logging Apache, for caching JCS, for records JPA and our db is Oracle. For managing this tool we use JBoss 2.2 Frameworok with Maven and JBoss 5.1 Application Server.
2. – 3 GWT Projects: I designed and developed three projects - TBR (Test Bill Run), YTS (Yasal Takip Sistemi), RA (Revenue Reports) - using Java GWT Framework and now supporting those projects. I was only Java developer in projects and there were 3 other PLSQL developers.
3. Customer Care and Billing : With the huge team we are developing new improvements like new tariffs, packages or MNP. Sometimes we are fixing bugs. I did some configuration for WAS 6.0 Application Server. All working items are given through JIRA interface. Sometimes we work individually and sometimes we develop in groups. The main project CCB (Customer Care and Billing) which is based on Jsp, Servlet Framework. Most of hard code is written by using PLSQL technology. So I am writing functions, procedures and packages. There is a test team and they test our codes after we develop and unit testing. All works come from project managers and coordinators. While coding PLSQL, we are using Toad.
-Before the project IllerBank had been using desktop application and there was no network between them. We made a web solution based on Struts framework. For Database System we used Oracle and connection was JDBC. -I was in accounting module with 3 developers. There were 5 more modules. Whole team involved more than 20 coders. The analyses were done by our team and module leaders. But the details weren't done. So we worked with bank personals for detailed analysis. After developing there was a test team working with us. After finishing the development and testing I and some personals went to teaching to whole personals.
For a private customer we wrote a ERP programme. It includes 14 modules. In general I worked in the accounting module. We developed a desktop application which is based on Java Swing. For database we used MySql and JDBC connection.
At first we analysed the project with the customer. Design tables and whole screens. After developing we test ourselves using cross testing. After then, we taught the customer how to use programme.
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Vous allez être redirigé sur SkillValue
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.