Working for a company that provides support for over 2000 financial advisers. A new FSA initiative, RDR (Retail Distribution Review), commenced from 2013. In order for financial advisers to adhere to this initiative, Openwork has developed OWS. This project involved a team of developers to develop the solution with strict deadlines, ready for launch start of 2013.
Integration project. Integrating enterprise level work item management tool Clear Quest with software development team collaboration tool Rational Team Concert. Involved in communicating with IBM engineers in the US and being trained on the relevant software in a short period of time to carry out the integration.
• Technologies: ClearQuest, RTC, .NET 3.5 & 4.0, C#, Java, web services, SQL Server 2005 • Methodologies: Agile Scrum methodology
Working for a company that provides finance related data in order to help people make better financial decisions. The company has a range of products, used by insurance companies, banks, Independent Financial Advisers (IFA), and is one of the leading providers of financial product data in the UK. I have been involved in a major re-write of the most popular and the most revenue generating product that Defaqto has to offer, Defaqto Matrix.
Defaqto Matrix This web based product is used by leading insurance companies and other service providers for extensive, independent, financial product analysis and comparison of over 30,000 products from nearly 2,000 providers. The project had been worked on for over 10 months, and was developed using the latest technology and techniques. As well as server side coding, the system was developed with an extensive amount of client side coding, to create a fresher, smoother and a more modern looking user interface in comparison to its predecessor. I worked on this project from start to finish, with a team mounting to 10 developers. I was involved in the architectural design of the website.
Developing and supporting the company’s core system, The Valuation Exchange, used by mortgage lenders, such as Abbey and Cheltenham & Gloucester, to exchange property related data securely and swiftly. As well as the core system, I have been involved in several major projects as a new revenue stream for Xit2. Projects include:
• The Repossession Exchange – www.repossessionexchange.com This system relates to repossession properties in the housing market and was worked on for over 6 months from start to finish. The system acts as a central office, receiving repossession instructions and cancellations electronically and notifying the relevant parties via email. At all stages of the process the Repossession Exchange tracks the instruction, notifies receipt of details, and confirms receipt by contractors and possession, or other status, of property.
• Chain Free Asset Management – www.chainfreeassetmanagement.com This system allows lenders to upload property details for investors to purchase. This system was developed for a third party company who control the upload and investor access level. The system is secure with subscription based functionality. Investors are able to save property preferences, and show interest on property. With a complex search and preference matching functionality, this system was well designed and worked on primarily by myself, for 2 months from start to finish. Other Projects – I have also worked on HCRWriter, Management Information (MI) tool and the Invoice Application.
Sage UK, Snowdrop divisionNovember 2007 - August 2008
Customising Snowdrop HR and Payroll systems for various clients. Involved in gathering client requirements, writing specification documents, developing code, and on-site/remote software installation. I have developed customised systems for clients such as JVC, Nando’s, Aspen Re and Milklink.
• Technologies: Delphi 5, SQL Server 2000/2005 (T-SQL) and exposure to C#/ASP.NET
South Central Ambulance Services NHS TrustMarch 2006 - November 2007
Involved in developing in-house software using the Java programming language and SQL. Also providing computer hardware, software and network support.
• Java IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, and JCreator • Java Technologies: Swing, JDBC, and RMI
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Vous allez être redirigé sur SkillValue
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.