- Establish solid relationships with clients and internal teams to manage priorities, schedules, and deliverables whilst always ensuring a first-class service, product education, and performance-driven solutions.
- Manage the entertainment suite of clients that Amazon has relationships with like Movie Studios, Video games and Mobile Apps. Some of the accounts include 21st Century Fox, BBC, Ubisoft, Paramount Pictures, Nintendo, Bethesda, Electronic Arts, E1 Entertainment, GSN, Appynation and My Tona.
- Use excellent organizational and project management skills oversee the end-to-end management of campaigns to drive flawless campaign execution and success.
- Analyse campaign performance against key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations to increase efficiency, drive high renewal rate and meet clients’ KPIs.
- Monitor and communicate campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns
- Leverage Amazon's suite of rich data, targeting and product channels (Owned & Operated, Mobile, Kindle, Amazon Advertising Platform) to develop tailored solutions that meet clients’ goals
- Troubleshoot any technical or implementation issues to develop quick and effective solutions.
- Serve as a source of market intelligence for other areas of the Display Advertising team (e.g., product development, product marketing, pricing) and assist in the development of best practices and operational efficiencies
- Use Google DFP premium and Switch Concepts to set up, manage and report on digital display and Video campaigns for our publishers such as English Football League, Tottenham Hotspur, West Ham Utd and many other premium publishers.
- Manage Adwords Trueview campaigns for clients across EMEA and APAC regions, maximize profits by managing budgets regularly on campaigns. Managing advertisers like Hyundai and Kia across 41 to 50 different countries.
- Maintain great relationships with the sales team, advertisers and media agencies. Provide pre-sales support to clients along with Sales team to help justify pitches.
- Provide pre, mid and post campaign support to clients such as screen-grabs, reporting and campaign analysis using strong Excel skills.
- Help with monthly revenue reconciliation. Provide forecasts for the sales team and assist where possible.
- Help to grow revenue via yield management initiatives using DSP and SSP platforms.
- Work on data management platforms like Krux. Manage Rightster's own branded content platform which powers the syndication and also on YouTube and Liverail.
- Introducing new formats and materially impact revenue.
- Use Moat analytics and frequently work with the data science team.
- Work closely with the head of ad-ops to help with any technical implementations from time to time.
- Worked as an AD operations Executive in Media Mint, which is an online media company that provides real-time global services to multiple countries in the areas of product strategy consulting, product development and operational support across a variety of functional areas for Web publishers, Demand-side platforms, Ad Agencies, Display, Video and Mobile ad networks.
- Creating Video Ad Campaigns (pre and post-roll videos) in the Adap Tv Platforms.
- Implementing and understanding various Ad tags such as EyeBlaster, Eyewonder, Point-roll, Mixpo, Doubleclick, Innovoid and Brightroll etc.
- Pulling Discrepancy reports for DFA, Atlas, Eyeblaster, MediaMind and other 3rd party,and Adaptv, EOM reports.
- Understanding the area of Targeting in campaigns and implement them as per the client requests.
- Various platform and devices are available by for targeting i.e Online Video, iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Connected TVs.
- Worked for GOOGLE India as an AD Trafficker on their AD server DoubleClick (on rolls of V3 Staffing) for 14 months.
- Job Role: Initial review of campaign with the Clients through emails on assets like traffic sheet, creative’s and special instruction documents.
- Maintaining the workflow for planning, trafficking, targeting, serving, optimization and reporting in Ad management. Check the creative’s and URLs in a systematic manner before implementing them in the ad server. Additionally, troubleshoot any minor issue with the creative coding.
- Worked with major clients like Anheuser-Bush Inc, BMW, and Net-A-Porter, Mindshare, Starcom, Emitch, Media contacts and other different clients using Double click for Advertisers.
- Familiarity with rich media tags, basic understanding of Java Script and HTML, 3rd Party Tags setup like MediaMind/ FlashTalking/ Atlas etc.
- Having exposure on reviewing, trafficking and analyzing the quality of ‘VAST in-stream’ and ‘Mobile’ ads.
- Worked using media math (CPM/CPC/CPA). Troubleshooting various ad serving problems to different clients.
- Coordinating with clients or their design team for creative issues like click tag - Action Script 3.0-6.0/file size/file dimensions etc.
- Good knowledge on Invite Media as well (DSP - Demand site platform) by Google.
- Also performed Manual Testing on the UI of XBID (Ad inventory Bid Manager) by Google.
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.