The client owns a big Enterprise Resource Planning solution that is sold to hundreds of companies. As part of this solution, they have 5 mobile applications developed in Xamarin.Forms for Android. Along new features, these apps needed a major overhaul in the architecture, performance, design and code quality sectors.
• Decreased future development time by 40% and ensured the long term maintainability of the apps by making improvements to the architecture, code style and review process. • Improved the performance and page load times by up to 80% by completely refactoring the UI and creating a library of reusable components for all the apps, consolidating the UI and implementing a modern design in the process.
The client required 2 greenfield IOS applications to be developed with Xamarin.IOS. These apps needed to communicate with the client’s existing infrastructure for ultra secure file sharing. Amongst other duties, I was the person responsible for all the security aspects of the apps.
• Successfully passed 3 penetration tests done on the apps by external companies under my supervision. They couldn’t find any high risk vulnerabilities and this was a great success for the app. • Other features that I worked on: complex custom controls and animations, web API communication layer, server authentication, local authentication with biometrics, secure parallel file download and upload, encrypted local storage, lockout and data wipe mechanisms.
The client is a big provider for horeca software solutions. They required 3 new Android applications that would communicate with their existing systems: a review app, an employee management app and an app for waiters taking food orders on the go.
• Increased the time efficiency of waiters by up to 200% by implementing an all-in-one mobile system for waiters, basically eliminating the need to go back to the POS to register orders. This was achieved by creating a library for communicating between the app and the device hardware (printer, card reader, barcode scanner). • Increased profits by 30% due to the new applications that were added to the client’s ecosystem.
Skills used: Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.Android, C#, Java, UI-UX, Rest API, Mobile
The client had an Android and iOS app for managing small, team-independent tasks and projects within corporations.
• Reduced development time by 20% by delivering a small library of customizable and reusable UI components to be used in multiple apps (calendar, radial slider, custom transition animations, etc.) • Improved the stability of the app by 10x by clearing a backlog with over a hundred reported bugs.
Skills: Xamarin.Forms, iOS, Android, C#, UI-UX, Agile, Rest API, Mobile
The outsourcing company I was working for wanted to set their foot into VR and AR software for new opportunities and R&D purposes.
• I used Unity3D and Google VR to implement a 1:1 replica of the office, including 3D scanned holograms of some employees. I also implemented an interaction and navigation system with head gestures. • I used Unity3D and Vuforia to create an application that shows augmented reality instructions in 3D space around objects. These apps have been used in many sales pitches for potential clients.
Skills: Unity 3D, C#, Google VR, Vuforia, Computer Vision, Maya, Zbrush, Agisoft, Mobile
The client is one of the industry leaders in developing hardware and software for hundreds of textile mills in factories across the world. I developed a Xamarin.Forms app for iOS, Android and Universal Windows for receiving and managing alerts.
• This app has helped improve average response time for mill faults up to 2 times by connecting it to the client’s Azure backend and implementing a cross-platform notification system. • The app was used in hundreds of mills by integrating with their existing Azure Active Directory infrastructure.
Novogames is a start-up that I co-founded to develop mobile games in Unity3D. We released 2 titles on Android and IOS over 18 months.
• The games had over 10000 downloads over Android and iOS. • I worked on most of the game mechanics and features: player input, movement, collisions, random level generator, power-ups, persistence, progression, online scoreboard, facebook integration, in-game shop. I was also responsible for 3D modelling the characters and environment and co-design-ing the games.
Skills: Unity 3D, C#, Android, IOS, Maya, Zbrush, Mobile, Game development
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Vous allez être redirigé sur SkillValue
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.