2. Business side • Raised $250,000 by pitching our business strategy to a lot of potential investors and increased our exposure by attending multiple startup conferences and events
• Validated our business idea by discussing with NGOs around the country and identifying the problem they actually had, and that the problem is painful enough that they were willing to pay to solve it
• Validated the MVP by helping an NGO raise over $130,000 at a charity event through our platform
I've been able to raise several investments, both from EU and private investors. I've managed to get our project listed on exchanges, increased the community of supporters for the humanitarian fundraising platform and blockchain.
I've been managing the content creation for our blog (https://blog.gohelpfund.com/q2-retrospective/), assuring constant communication with our supporters, mainly using twitter and telegram in order to distribute our blog posts. I've also been working on NGO partnerships and other important business connections, pitching our project at networking events. I've implemented the concepts from Lean Startup by using short development cycles in order to get validated learning. By having lots of discussions with our customers (NGOs and companies interested in CSR) we're building the product based on their needs and feedback.
Technical side: - Implemented MVVM architecture for GoHelpFund iOS Platform - Implemented OAuth2, integrated and displayed data from APIs from different exchanges.
- Implemented onboarding and campaign creation flows, using the research made on UI & UX to keep a minimal and efficient design. https://blog.gohelpfund.com/ui-ux/ - Implemented several screens for campaign list, campaign details on a multi-tab structure.
Had the big opportunity to work on Groupon Consumer App, which was a top 10 most popular app from US App Store.
Worked in a team of over 25-30 iOS Developers, 6-7 in Iasi, 7-8 in Cluj and over 15 in Silicon Valley. It was a huge codebase, written in both Swift and Objective C. Understood the development and delivering best practices, coming straight from a top company from Silicon Valley. Understood and implemented unit testing, automation testing, advanced git concepts (interactive rebase, pull requests, squash commits etc), local and international team meetings, demos, continuous delivery, tracking and sending statistics, etc. Every feature was implemented using an AB Test, so I worked heavily with AB Test architecture and mindset.
I've worked on the Search & Discovery vertical, doing bugfixes, code review and implementing small and medium features. Worked on recent searches functionality and several flow tracking features, creating UML and DataFlow Diagrams that will help other developers.
Heavily improved the knowledge in swift language with advanced courses and prototype apps. Practiced with protocols and generics and gain deep understanding in swift language and the differences between Objective C and Swift. I've been part of an elitist iOS Community which helped me a lot with code reviews and advices. Watched all WWDC 2017 videos, made several ations about the ed concepts and created small projects to demonstrate the technological changes. Held ations in the entire company and also for iOS Community from Iasi. Created Augmented Reality demo project and ations for Softvision and AR/VR community from Iasi.
Team Lead and Scrum Master on several projects. Managed to publish several application in App Store. Obj C & Swift
1. CheckedIn: A social network based on location interests - started from scratch with another developer - integrated XMPP framework for communication and implemented a real time chat - developed drag & drop features, complex edit screens that mimic Tinder behavior - integrated several public APIs and worked intensely with Foursquare API - migrated on a different backend - worked on hotel management, bookings, filters
2. Howzit / Yaddabe: A chat application with several levels and ways to interact - real time chat implemented using WebSockets - implemented social media features: newsfeed, trending, like, comment, reply, follow, notification management etc - complex customized layout for chat
3. OneTouch by Johnson & Johnson: A management app for diabetics that connects and syncs with a physical device for blood data - worked with freelancer colleagues from Romania, a dedicated team from India and several consultants from USA, Canada and Germany - started the project and design the base architecture - worked on the animated onboarding flows - worked on manual entering food, activity and blood data (custom layout using modal components) - worked with SQLite database - had daily meetings with foreign managers and technical leaders
4. ExpoPass App - Event Management App that simplifies the networking processes in a live event / conference - iOS Lead and Scrum Master - implemented the entire architecture (REALM database, MOYA networking layers, MQTT web sockets for real time updates, locks and sync mechanisms for multi-thread management, multiple storyboards for different components, local and push notifications, reusable utils and helpers etc) - worked on a complex real time updates system that changed the UI when the server sent messages via a web socket - full offline support and sync with server when the internet returns - twitter api etc
Worked on different reusable components. The objective was to create a solid base of features and components that are used in most iOS Applications. Worked with: - Maps - Games (mini-puzzle) - Settings - Side menus - Custom collection view layouts - Game center - Social components (like, comment, reply) - Quiz - Onboarding processes - Animations
Worked in a Scrum Environment and learned a lot about Agile Methodology. Experimented with the Scrum Master role and closely learned from other Scrum Masters about the processes: daily standup meetings, estimations, planning, grooming, technical meetings, retrospective, demo. Worked on Superevent iOS app, a platform for managing events. Acknowledged the technical and business aspects of a whitelabel / branded application. Worked with a complex codebase, managing to integrate new dynamic features.
iOS Developer Intern Jul 2013 – Sep 2013
Summer internship. Read Apple Documentation on basic concepts, attended Stanford iOS Development Courses. Review a WildLife application, design prototypes for basic concepts using storyboards.
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Vous allez être redirigé sur SkillValue
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.