Develop multiple module architecture variants in Kotlin using Jetpack components (MVVM, LiveData, Room, Data- and View binding, Navigation), Dependency Injection with Dagger Hilt and Koin. Evaluate multi module alternatives with multiple navigation maps to develop a medical / diagnostic frontend. Work in Jira sprints. Daily Google Meet stand ups auf Deutsch. Git branching.
ALTEN Switzerland AG, FreelanceMay 2020 - December 2020
Develop multiple module architecture variants in Kotlin using Jetpack components (MVVM, LiveData, Room, Data- and View binding, Navigation), Dependency Injection with Dagger Hilt and Koin. Evaluate multi module alternatives. Work in Jira sprints. Daily Google Meet stand ups auf Deutsch. Git branching.
Barcelona Technology School, FreelanceJanuary 2020 - July 2020
Professor at the international Master in Digital Solutions Development and at the international Master in UX Design. Lecturing in Mobile development, Web development, Software Craftmanship and UX & UI Interface development. Master programs awarded by Universitat de Barcelona.
Manage five high volume internet projects with a team of five FrontEnd and Full Stack developers, two of them in Ukraina. Align release contents with b2b priorities. Test git flow branches and merge them into release. Develop feature branches in PHP. Adapt Jira workflows as needed. Prepare production launches & hotfixes. Coordinate production deployment. Discuss Jira requirments with owners. Assign Jira tickets to developers, test after implementation and move in flow.
Gitlab, Gitflow, Release, Deployment, Team management, PhpStorm, Node.js | Ubuntu | MySQL Workbench. Git in local machine, development server, test server and pre-production server.
Design, architect and develop IoT end to end Digital Solutions (IoT - Backend - Frontend - Mobile) in C/C++, Java and Kotlin to collect remote sensor data and report it. Program edge function is JS.
Taxi App (core) - Development of the push communication system using the Google Cloud Connection Server. - Development of a communications system among passenger-driver using the XMPP protocol. - Development of the Android App Frontend template. - Development of the backend services and data storage.
- Architect and developer of a Remote Diagnostics Platform prototype (video), to collect smartphone and wearable sensors values and display Digital signal processing. - Improve UI/UX using Appsee Mobile Data Analytics. Agile release of weekly new versions. - Develop Offline App (GitHub, YouTube) with Model-View-ViewModel, Room and LiveData - Architecture Components using Google Firebase. Add Espresso tests. - Develop App with realtime chat (www: Shared culture: Google Play) user profiles, cultural events. Authentication with the Facebook SDK. - Hack commercial bracelet to vibrate when snoring instead of receiving a call (Google Play). - Develop Taxi App (YouTube) core functionality with push notifications (XMPP protocol) and backend to register users’ token and achieve bidirectional mobile communication among passengers and drivers. Google Cloud Connection Server, OAuth2. Cloud SDK. GCM, FCM.
Back End Developer Nov 2014 – May 2015
- Develop OpenAPI's for the Android client Apps using Swagger. Test from frontend, curl and Postman. Deploy to the cloud. Authentication. - Starter of SnoreWare (own Startup), a Sleep Apnoea avoidance Startup Platform (see project Pitch Deck in attached links) - Sponsored by Google with the Google Startup Pack ($20K in Cloud and Consultancy services) - Develop server side in Java to respond to Remote Procedure Calls from the Frontend. - Develop server side in Java to respond to Android Mobile calls to store and retrieve data. - Debug, test and deploy server side to cloud Google App Engine.
Front End Developer May 2014 – Oct 2014
- Develop a realtime FrontEnd with the Google Web Toolkit, Ajax - Deploy Frontend to the Google App Engine - User Authentication with Google Id Authentication
Smartwatch App developer Jan 2014 – Apr 2014
- Develop Apps for the Android Wear OS using a Samsung Gear Smartwatch - Develop Apps for the Tizen OS using a Samsung Gear2 Smartwatch - Awarded by Samsung for the development of a snore detection application with Smartwatch warnings.
- Innovator “An organic search engine results ranking service as an alternative to Google Ads” - Develop algorithms in PHP to enhance customer ranking in search engine results. - Customer acquisition. Prototype, sell and develop Web sites based on the Joomla CMS. - Tracking of search engine results & performance analysis of seo techniques & algorithms.
At Lear Corporation, Temoinsa & Wipro Technologies I played project leading roles in long term and contract assignments with costumers in Japan (2 years), India (8 months), Singapore, Canada (18 months), Germany and the USA (2 years). Up to $2M project budget.
- Product Engineer (Amersfoort, Metz, Böblingen April 1998 - May 2000) Product quality assurance at the factory located in Holland & France. Communicate product test failures to the R&D and Current Product Support team located in Boise, Idaho, USA. Prepare quality reports (PPM), run product audits. Document audit processes with A, B, C type failures.
- Test Engineer (SantCugat del Vallès, Barcelona, April 1996 - April 1998) Program and release product test-scripts (in TCL/TK scripting language) using embedded software primitives. Program, maintain, correct and release a configurable test automation C and C++ Windows application to launch test scripts, balance stations' tests and reduce manufacturing cycle time. Validate test environment with embedded software releases prior to roll out. Progress in the R&D phases with unofficial software and hardware prototypes, with associated bugs, anomalies and missing functionality. Support the R&D and production day to day operations on-site and in Asia. Test environment and scripts' maintenance. Verification of test solution (scripts and application) through Mechanical, EE, process prior to rolling out new application/embedded software releases. Report tests results to engineering management. SVN source version control. Support products and tests through the life cycle.
- Test Engineer (Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona, November 1993 - April 1996) Development of a test application to launch product tests at a rework station of a Desk Jet printers production line. Create a standalone C++ Windows application adapting existing Unix code written in C running on X-Windows. Application validation and verification. (Part time job)
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.