John Lewis Partnership (Featured on the AppStore)June 2018 - Présent
* Working on the main retail app on the App Store involving the new AR Lipstick/Sofa feature * Developing using VIPER for legacy code and MVVM for new frameworks using the latest version of Swift * Setting up and automating the build process for deploying to the AppStore * Fully Accessible features * Apigee development * Agile (Kanban) - JIRA / Confluence * Pair Programming * Unit testing
* Working on the main M&S app on the App Store with under a million active live users * Develop using MVVM architecture and Swift 4 * Concourse for continuous integration * Fastlanes and Crashlytics for deployment * Agile - JIRA / Confluence * TDD / Pair Programming
* Implementing an application to carry out audits on a vessel * Develop using MVVM architecture and Swift 4 * GraphQL to send data to the backend * Sketch for designs and exporting assets * Jenkins for continuous integration * Fastlanes and Crashlytics for deployment * Realm for database solution * Agile - JIRA / Confluence * TDD / Pair Programming
* Encryption (AES, RSA and Hybrid) * Swift 3/4 with VIPER Architecture * Protobuf to send data to the backend * Carthage for dependency management * Realm for database solution * Pair Programming / Unit Testing * Agile - JIRA / Confluence
Jaguar Land Rover via ConjureAugust 2016 - October 2016
* Working on a greenfield Swift Project * iBeacons Bluetooth framework * Agile - JIRA * Continuous integration - BuddyBuild * TDD XCTest / UITest * Working on Jaguar and Land Rover app implementing custom video playback slider with animation
- Working on a greenfield Swift Project - iBeacons Bluetooth framework - Agile – JIRA - Continuous integration – BuddyBuild - TDD XCTest / UITest - Working on Jaguar and Land Rover app implementing custom video playback slider with animation
* Working on porting the current Obj-C project over to Swift. * Dealing closely with BLE devices using the iBeacons framework. * Setting up a continuous integration environment using Jenkins for build server and deploying the apps to Hockeyapp. * Working with Fastlane writing build scripts in Ruby alongside Ghostscript & ImageMagick for additional features. * Dealing with animation and using with CAShapeLayer and UIBezierPath. * Heavy use of multithreading using blocks which is all part of the GCD framework.
National Grid via AgilityWorksMarch 2015 - August 2015
• Working on enterprise iPhone & iPad application for the National Grid Engineers and Supervisors. • Working with the latest SAP mobile platform to provide the app with offline caching capability. • Setting up application configuration on the SMP Management Cockpit. • Daily Scrum catch-ups.
* Bug fixes for current live apps on the App Store. * Using Core Data for offline app capability. * New feature implementation for current app similar to Ticket Master. * Use of the Bonjour Framework to detect local servers for the internal network.
• Strictly following the SOLID principles and MVC design pattern. • Successful delivery for multiple projects on time. • Training staff and team members • Creating reusable internal libraries • Managing offshore software development team during the full project lifecycle. • Experienced in working with hybrid platforms. • Managing Android projects. • Providing quotation and feasibility for new iOS and Android projects including Back-End and Design work. • Experienced in working with Photoshop. • Attending client meetings discussing project lifecycle and technical project specs in detail. • Working with a large number of third party libraries to improve app design and performance. • Using core Apple frameworks including Data, Location, Audio, Bluetooth and MapKit. • Liaising with Back-End development team during the project lifecycle to make the deployment process smooth as possible. • Experienced in working with the Apple In-App Purchasing Framework for apps live on the AppStore. • Full revision control of projects. (SVN) also experience in GitHub.
• Worked on various projects top charting the AppStore. • NHS app no.2 in the Medical Category with over 25,000 downloads in the first weekend. • Multiple iPad apps developed in Objective-C used for in-house training. • Worked mainly in Objective-C with JSON, HTML&CSS integration. • Also involved in writing BASH scripts.
SOAP, POP, JSON, TCP/IP
PhoneGap, Symbian, Apple iOS SDK, Android, Flurry
TestFlight, Unit testing, Test Driven Development (TDD), Debugging, XCTest
Cascading Style Sheets, Jakarta TOMCAT Servlet Engine, Mobile Development, Java Servlets, Linux Debian, Microsoft C-SHARP, Hockey, Swift Programming, Objective C, Microsoft Windows, Python Programming, C Programming Language, Back End, Front End, Microsoft .NET Technology, Data Encryption, Location, Software Development Life Cycle, SAP NetWeaver Mobile, FACEBOOK, Mobile Applications, BlueTooth Technology, English, Arabic, Bash Shell, SMP Management
Web Analysis and Statistic
.NET, REST, JDBC
Java RMI, iBeacon, MapKit, AFNetworking, Servlets, RMI, Software Development, TeamCity, Web Services, BlueTooth Low Energy, Tomcat
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.