MUSE ™ | The Brain Sensing Headband by Interaxon - Full-timeMay 2017 - December 2018
• Led the vision, conception-to-launch strategy, and roadmap of Interaxon's SaaS web platform that included Muse Connect and Muse Account products that generated over $500K in revenue within first year of operations.
• Engaged constantly with the end users and cross-functional stakeholders via surveys and interviews to ensure that the right requirements are captured in the products.
• Worked closely with a global development team in an agile environment on a daily basis to ensure product features are implemented correctly and to resolve any execution challenges.
• Built solid relationships with sales, marketing and customer care teams to incorporate their goals into the product success criteria and to communicate product releases
• Created guided Muse programs that increased the adherence of end users to 70% in their meditation journey.
• Executed an innovative Muse meditation challenge with internal staff to better empathize the user journey with Muse products, which led to faster resolution of product issues.
• Owned the creation of educational content videos of Muse 2 headbands that improved the user’s onboarding experience, resulting in an increased retention rate by 40%.
• Assisted in the market research for the global expansion of Muse headbands in Japan.
University Health Network - Full-timeMay 2012 - April 2017
• Played a prominent role to grow the myUHN Patient Portal web application (myuhn.ca) from conception into a product currently released and used by UHN patients and staff. It won 2nd place for Infoway's LEADing Practice Challenge award in 2017 and PwC's 2017 Vision to Reality Innovator award, and has gained international recognition.
• Led the gathering of business requirements for the Patient Portal project through various analyses, joint design sessions and working groups to ensure the needs of the stakeholders are understood and translated correctly into the application.
• Collaborated with multiple stakeholders and subject matter experts (e.g. Patients, Clinicians, Technical, Integration, Human Factors, Security, Privacy, Patient Education) to create the requirement specifications, use cases, and test cases for the Patient Portal project.
• Coordinated a team of developers for the implementation and testing of the Patient Portal application in an agile fashion to ensure this high-quality solution is delivered quickly to exceed user's satisfaction.
• Researched and utilized analytics to understand user trends and to enhance the user experience for Patient Portal application.
• Trained and provided support to the users during all phases for the Patient Portal application.
• Participated in the creation of the “Integrate Care Environment” certification that increased the skillset and productivity of team members by 30%.
Agfa Healthcare - InternshipDecember 2005 - June 2006
• Created and developed an innovative mapping methodology which encoded the HL7 CDA from XML to a web ontology language to enhance the semantic interoperability and facilitating machine interpretability of clinical knowledge.
• Created a VB.Net application that extracted clinical conditions from ontology files to invoke the ICD10 web service (www.webservicex.net/icd10.asmx).
Microsoft Office Pack
UX, User Experience and Design Evaluation, Project Management, Mentoring, Management, Leadership, Documentation, Market research, Business Analysis, Waterfall, Consulting, Data analysis, Analytics
SaaS, Integration, CRM
User Acceptance Testing
Analysis methods and tools
Agile Planning, JIRA, Agile
Mes études et formations
Licenses & Certifications - -
Courses - -
Certificate Field Of Study Advanced Project Management - University of Toronto2016 - 2019
Master of eCommerce Field Of Study eHealth - Dalhousie University2004 - 2006
Bachelor of Engineering Field Of Study Electrical Engineering, Management - McGill University1999 - 2003
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.