Key role in the strategic evolution of the organization’s IT products and services by providing a solid foundation of product management methods, concepts and tools needed for smooth operational and organizational agility.
• Market and users’ requests: collected and built deep customer knowledge
• Solution Conceptualization: concept analysis, product roadmapping, wireframing (creation of two mobile applications and databases; improvement of the existing solutions)
• Project Management: features development prioritization, detailed product specifications, tests (creation of features that perfectly met user needs)
• Metrics tracking and reporting: analysed and reported the product performance to Senior Management (increase in product usage and users’ engagement)
• Product advocacy: evangelized core product content to clearly articulate value propositions to key influential; participation in forums, workshops, and events (increase in the number of new users and creation of new product usage).
Silicon Valley Product Management Association & AIPMMJanuary 2016 - September 2017
ed conferences, webinars, discussion groups, and authored several articles, addressing product management/marketing challenges within the current environment. Featuring speakers, panels and ations that focused on innovation, emerging trends, day-to-day product management and marketing issues.
ARKADIN NTT Communications GroupSeptember 2012 - May 2015
Headed product lifecycle management, including product strategy, roadmap, and launch. Led performance from a revenue, market share and margin perspective. Responsible for leading product feature development and prioritization with R&D, operational and strategic marketing activities, executing sales support, market research, and digital marketing. Ensured product support access for customers, and continual assistance to the teams in responding to stakeholder queries.
Steered the release, plan, and global strategy of several products, Executed business management in 34 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, and US.
• Launched Adobe Connect as a new product within the web space.
• Successfully managed the release of six new product versions per year.
• Built a cohesive, enhanced user experience and customer lifeline
• Drove the product strategy and performance (functional and business)
by managing successful, innovative and competitive product projects roll-out
• Drove changes in the business model, according to business and market dynamics
• Spearheaded go-to-market strategies, programs and tools, managing the launch of six product releases per year, generating a YOY triple-digit revenue
• Sales Enablement at all levels: training, Certification, Sales Incentives, key deliverables, communication at all critical points during the product lifecycle.
Appius & Stentor ProductionFebruary 2008 - August 2012
Managed numerous product lines through their entire lifecycle and executed website management. Rolled out customer programs and drove adoption and retention.
• Increased database by 80% in less than two years, transforming underperforming products and new products into profitable business. • Doubled the annual profit for all product lines in two years, implementing strategies through several growth initiatives, sales programs and marketing mix strategies. • Built and maintained productive partnerships, resulting in a quarterly sequential revenue growth of 20%, and increased product and brand awareness. • Developed Appius’ indirect selling channel, via Partners and Resellers technical enablement.
✪ Contributed to the execution of optimisation plans, site design and investment into the digital ecosystem for the elle.co.uk website. Instrumental to the development of the new online strategy for elle.co.uk, and the shaping of the online customer experience.
✪ Assisted in the development of several innovative projects. Implemented diverse digital initiatives and new technology trends, aiming to reinforce the parent brand and promote stronger engagement between L’oreal brands and their audience (consumers’ engagement, brand communication, interaction, recall for the products) while leveraging the Internet and Mobile Marketing possibilities.
Waterfall, Telecommunications, Teamwork, Spanish, SaaS, Requirements Analysis, Project Management, Product Ownership, Product Management, Product Life-cycle Management (PLM), Problem Solving, Marketing Strategy, Marketing, Market research, Leadership, ITIL, Game Design, Digital Marketing, Design thinking, Design, Community Management, Business Process, Business Intelligence, Business Development, Business Analysis, Branding, Agile Planning, Agile Methodology, Agile, Adobe Connect
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.