▪ Lead the planning and implementation of the projects ▪ Plan and designate project resources, monitor progress, and keep clients informed the entire way ▪ Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed ▪ Report and escalate to management as needed ▪ Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders ▪ Perform other related duties as assigned
▪ Responsible for gathering feature and benefit requirements for the business/client, mapping that into a feature’s road map for the platform, maintain and prioritize the commercial edge, documentation and user manual. ▪ Design of new features and UI experience. ▪ Keep story board and manage the specification of these features. ▪ Project manager of the company’s products during their life cycle ▪ Responsible for coordinating bug fixes, versioning, road map and deployment of company’s products. ▪ Translate product road map features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria. ▪ Organize internal training for the CSM team as well as external clients test training.
▪ Participate actively within the support team in Chisinau and UK ▪ Take ownership of issues and communication with the customers ▪ Triage of support tickets to capture all key information ▪ Processing and fulfillment of service requests ▪ Ticket management and cooperation with 3rd line support ▪ Complete and develop the Knowledge Base articles ▪ Accurate identification of user problems via IT support tools and remote tools ▪ Take ownership of support requests and incidents, ensuring they are resolved and ensure customers are communicated to at all times
▪ Handle customer service requests and request for changes within agreed service level agreements ▪ Undertaking initial diagnostics of the incident, using the tools available and resolving as many as possible on initial contact ▪ Accurately recording and classifying all incoming incidents with the appropriate priority and timely hand off to other resolving teams ▪ Proactive flagging incidents where no knowledge solution was found ▪ Meeting or exceeding the level of Service when responding to all incoming incidents ▪ Follow up of backlog on Service desk queues ▪ Act as Single Point Of Contact calls, mails and tickets ▪ Escalate urgent incidents to specialized teams ▪ Change coordination activities ▪ Follow up of tickets with support groups (internal & external)
The Institute of Mathematics and Computer ScienceJuly 2013 - March 2018
▪ Develop software programs as part of implemented projects by the Institute ▪ Organize and participate at various local and international conferences related to Computer Science domain ▪ Other administrative tasks
▪ Organizing and participating at Logic and Artificial Intelligence courses organized inside the company ▪ Applying Machine Learning technologies in software systems ▪ Testing the implemented solutions and systems ▪ Participating at local and international conferences related to Computer Science ▪ Permanent improvement of existing projects
Trello, Machine Learning
Technical Support, Snow, Time Management, Web Design, Project Management, Business Development, Customer Care, Product Ownership, Spanish
HTML5, HTML, CSS, PHP, XML
Analysis methods and tools
Mes études et formations
Master degree in Exact Sciences - State University Dimitrie Cantemir2016 - 2018
Bachelors Degree, Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics - Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova2013 - 2016
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.