- Senior Technical & workflow specialist for various financial departments like MM, GL, AP, cost accounting, budgeting, payroll, HIM, Admission, Billing account receivable, claims and support different systems like Meditech 5.65, McKesson one content folder V15.1.1(HPF), Pyxis supply station, ADP Reporting & Enterprise, Kronos V7 & V6, Optilink, Care medics, GHX, QaSys, QuadraMed MPI. - Provide daily support & act as liaison to and between departments and other vendors. - Mentor and provide guidance to three analysts. Oversee their projects and work progress. - Initiate and complete projects with help of different teams. - Performed workflow assessment on financial departments, resolve and corrected issue and workflow which optimized time and resources. - Involved in multiple projects as project manager, participants, tester eg: Kronos upgrade to V7, HPF storage migration to isilon, GHX upgrade, HIPPA assessment, EY audit, Role Based Access review, ADP upgrade, organization wide replacement of SSO machine, ICD10, windows server 2003 upgrade (3M, HPF, Lawson). - Part of committees in organization. Eg: employee enhancement as chair, material selection for new hospital, change control, new hospital move planning.
* MIRTH Interface, Java script, Building, transforming channels. Work with existing/New vendors for any HL7 projects.
* Lead in project for Meditech in area of "Health Information & Quality Mangement (HIM)", "Admission (ADM)", "Medical Records (MRI)", "Case Mix Management/Abstracting (ABS)".
* Troubleshoot and resolve technical billing Daily issues in Medical Records & Billing Department. Correct workflow related to Encoder softwares (Emscribe & Truecode). Worked with QuadroMed in addition.
* Overview Radiology, Laboratory, Pharmacy & Reporting work and projects with managing 3 Analysts. As well as perform role of PACS Admin in addition.
Continuum Health PartnersFebruary 2009 - March 2011
* Handful experience in monitor PACS system (GE (RA-1000 & 600), AGFA(Web1000, Service tools), McKesson HMI version 11.6) and Radiology RIS system (GE Centricity IDX-10 & 9), excellent experience in resolving everyday issues as well as very important workflow related frontend and backend issues.
* Worked closely to understand the workflow and gained excellent problem solving experience on Siemens, GE, Toshiba, Aquson, Zonare (MRI, CT, US, Ortho) and Hologic machines to help vendors to resolve critical issues, quick and make better work environment for Patient care.
* Learnt different version of Nuance speech recognition application Power Scribe 360 as well as Radwhere. Handful experience on this application inside out with administrator and physician rights.
* Managed LIFEIMAGE (LILA) project all over different sites which involved, train Doctors, File Room staff members and administrator on LILA. Worked with vendors to make the system more effective and acute y negotiating with different users.
* Handful experience on interface links between RIS & PACS, PACS & Radwhere, Radwhere & RIS, RIS & HIS. Troubleshoot and prohibit the issues causing the interface down.
* Managed and supported 12 different sites (BI(Main hospital, PACC, Kings Highway), USDI, NYRA, NYEE, LICH, Dove, EMDI), which involved decision making managerial tasks as well as working with different vendors and groups of hospitals (Networking, IT, Clinical dept).
* Direct approach with Radiologist, Physicians, RN and different vendors in hospital in order to take care of patient care fast and effectively.
* Worked with servers and VMs for troubleshooting and maintenance, worked with vendors support if needed.
* Strictly monitor HIPPA compliance.
* Troubleshooting of Scanners, Server equipments, desktop and network issues.
NYU Tandon School of EngineeringOctober 2008 - December 2010
* Research work on partial discharge in HV transformer. To find current value (Micro Amps) at the time of PD.
* Conduct a research to develop a research model, read recent and past research done on the field of PD and moved on from there and figured out other aspect of possibilities after discussion with Prof. Zabar.
* Research for material and instruments needed for the experiment on minimum wages.
* Researched on HV insulation and studied properties on perfectly suitable insulator.
* Converted normal lab voltage to HV by using Neon Transformer.
* Single handed experiment under professor’s guidance.
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.