Initiated the strategic design, development, testing, and deployment of software application for prototype testing department based on project specifications. Utilized clean and efficient coding practices to develop and automate test work order, specification test, test sequences, and sub-sequence. Designed and developed database, integrated software components, by leveraging the MVC framework.
• Maintained and developed automated tests, calculations, and measurement programs for programming and testing pedal and sensors data resulting in efficiency of and saving ample time for the department.
• Developed new features, identified, and implemented code improvements, and troubleshoot issues.
Established QA processes and lead a group of software testers for web and mobile application testing in a fast-paced Agile environment. Created test strategy and detailed test scenarios as required, reviewed with project stakeholders for approval. Discovered, tracked, performed root cause analysis, and resolved issues with software applications.
• Analysed high-level business processes and requirements, developed accurate application testing strategies, test plans, and testing efforts estimation for different application/client.
• Deployed applications and application interface to test and staging of test environment, executed tests, and worked collaboratively with peers and stakeholders to ensure that all information systems programs and projects meet quality standards for usability, operability, performance, and end-user requirements.
• Developed automated test scripts, continuously integrated automation in software development lifecycle, and kept improving automation framework. Performed knowledge transfer and training for colleagues.
• Contributed to continuous improvement of the quality assurance processes and best practices that support and increase application testability, defect prevention, and early detection of defects.
Spearheaded initiatives for promptly discovering, analyzing, reporting, and tracking of software bugs. Monitored every phase of the software development process to ensure design quality, making sure that the software adheres to the standards set by the company.
• Successfully developed and executed test plans, test scenario with execution of test procedures, user stories, and test scripts, and provided in-depth analysis to create and roll out updates.
• Efficiently managed two projects, one as a software tester and one as a Lead in a continuous integration and continuous deployment Agile Environment.
• Improved product usability by creating feature enhancement requests, performed system analysis on existing products. Made recommendations for implementations of modular client-specific version of the product and handed over to the client resulting in a 70% reduction of client support task.
• Contributed to high-reliability technology releases because of thorough testing that helped maintain security and confidentiality of authentication, and authorization modules and public health information data.
• Demonstrated ability to perform project management activities and performed duties like sprint planning, updating project status reports, creating release notes, handling stakeholder/client calls, and reporting.
Translated business and system needs into solution requirements for developers and testers, using requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, and verification in an agile environment. Held responsibility for findings defects and testing incremental software builds daily, investigating new and existing bugs.
• Contributed to the initiation of a new product module, template manager which allowed users to run sophisticated and analytical reports. Created specification, sample templates, and worked in collaboration with executives, client, and project team to create a product overview.
• Provided analysis and recommendation from planning to maintenance, iterative improvements, creation of business case, segregation of the product and finally testing for complete autonomy.
• Took an inventory of the existing documentation of the system and performed a Gap Analysis of what documentation or information is missing including and where applicable for proper QA and Testing. Created and updated test cases, test scripts, and user guides.