• Over 18+ years of QA experience in Manual/Automation testing of Web/Mobile apps specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing, QA Automation Engineer and proficient in testing on Client/Server, Web-based and Mobile Applications.
• Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, QTP, and Mercury Quality Center to develop automation testing scripts for web and client-server applications.
• Experienced with SOA, Web Services, SOAP, Soap UI, RESTFUL, WSDL technologies.
• Experienced in White Box testing by authoring python Codes in Selenium WebDriver.
• Experience in all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Bug Life Cycle and Methods like Waterfall and Agile.
• Knowledge of Automation Tool like Selenium, protractor.
• Good experience on Selenium Automation using WebDriver and Server. Heavy programming using Java, JUnit, TestNG.
• Expertise in functional testing AUT using Testlink, Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver using JUnit/TestNG testing framework.
• Experience in Back - end testing, data validation, Database testing using SQL queries.
• Experience in writing and executing SQL queries to perform Data Validation and Back end testing of databases to check the integrity of data.
• Involved in SOA testing includes developing test scripts in manual and automated testing environments, logging and recording test results, developing test scenarios, identifying and analyzing test errors, and maintaining test scripts.
• Experience in VB Scripting, Groovy Scripting, and SQL Queries in Backend Testing
• Working experience with defect tracking tools like Clear Quest, Jira, and Test Director/Quality Center (QC) and Team Foundation Server.
• Created and Maintained Server-side Integration Test using Python and Selenium Webdriver.
• Expertise in documenting defects with a high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center, JIRA, IBM Clear Quest, Bugzilla.
• Executed automation test scripts using Windows and Linux platforms.
• Used open source environment in Linux and UNIX Platform Web application testing.
• Expertise in performing manual testing & Mobile Application Testing using Appium.
• Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN) & GIT.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem-solving and delivering under high-stress environment.
• Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team.
Nextel TelecomunicationsFebruary 2015 - November 2015
• Analysis and correction of client’s reported defects in the areas of mediation, provisioning, and BSCS kernel applications.
• Feasibility studies related to customer’s new evolutions or change requests, including description of the proposed solutions and estimated charges.
• CDR collection and processing new flows and change requests of existing one’s.
• Architecture, design, development and integration of KxDR new modules, Including CDR parsing, duplicate checking, portability, aggregation ...etc, for voice calls, SMS, GPRS and VAS.
• Investigation and support of clients reported defects, and providing solutions.
• Providing consultation experience and production support, operation and maintenance for BSCS V7/IX billing, rating and customer service systems.
• Configuration, customization, troubleshooting of BSCS billing, rating and customer service systems (services, rating packages, free units, promotions, roaming, rating, finance, cost control, resources, closed user groups …etc).
• Shell Scripts
• HP ALM
• PVCS Tracker;
• PVCS Version Manager;
Oi S.A QA Project Manager October 2014 - January 2015 (4 months) Rio de Janeiro - Brazil Rules
• Functional Specification analysis and vendors control delivery for INTERNATIONAL ROAMING project
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.