Servant Leader for multiple co-located and remote Scrum Teams.
Main Responsibilities :
- Facilitate my teams for better creativity and to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of the scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo, and decision-making processes to ensure quick inspection and proper use of the adaptation process.
- Helped the product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Conduct retrospective meetings.
- Organize and facilitate the sprint planning meeting.
- Improve communication and documentation across all internal teams;
- Using Agile performance metrics (Velocity, Cycle Time, Throughput, Predictability, Quality) for awareness and continuous improvement;
- Multinational team experience and proven ability to operate within distributed teams;
- Use concepts from Spotify (like tribes, squads, release trains);
- Stakeholder management for release planning; milestones of the project; during the implementation of features
- Act as a safeguard for his team.
Acting Project Manager:
- Project scoping, scheduling, and approvals
- Resource management
- Run: Planning sessions, Weekly project meetings, and Project Retrospectives
- Risk management
- Status reporting to team members and stakeholders