Business Development Manager / Partner Account Manager / Inside Sales Reative .
Responsible for branch management and sales strategy on Northern Europe.
* Identifying trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
* Locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
* Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
* Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
* Managing and driving revenue for tier 1-2-3 named accounts across industry verticals including public sector, education, MOD, BAE, pharmaceutical & healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive, Mining, Telecommunications and high tech industries.
* Managing and owning opportunities ranging from £ 5k-£ 200k.
* Owning the complete sales cycle.
Page 1 of 4
* Driving net new and incremental revenue for Acronis solutions for backup, DR, Cloud, virtualization and mobility
Managing and driving revenue for tier 1-2-3 named accounts across industry verticals including public sector, education, MOD, BAE, pharmaceutical & healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive, Mining, Telecommunications and high tech industries.
Managing and owning opportunities ranging from £ 5k-£ 200k.
Owning the complete sales cycle.
Driving net new and incremental revenue for Acronis solutions for backup, DR, Cloud, virtualization and mobility
• Solution selling to existing corporate customer base • Developing new customers in the named accounts and/or territory and in close relationship with field Corporate Account Managers • Entering and managing the forecasting and account/opportunity data in SalesForce • Creating pipeline into accounts • Account profiling – tracking which customer are exposed to which solution • Account maintenance – keeping accounts up to date in terms of Pricing & Programs • Maintaining and keeping on top of deal registrations • Identifying opportunities into accounts which Territory Managers are not focusing on – cold calling etc. • Creating newsletters and keeping customers up to speed on new technologies that we launch…. • Working with partners ensuring all the options to up-sell are being used • Account mapping with partners • Continuously speaking to current and new customers to uncover sales opportunities • Follow up on leads from seminars and events • Follow up on all downloads within the region, convert to meetings • Qualify and create opportunity!
• Developed a growing pipeline on a quarterly basis with military style weekly reviews to track progress via Salesforce •Prepared weekly activity and quarterly forecast reports. •Developed opportunities through lead generation campaigns and enduser/partner events. •Exploited cross-sell/up-sell opportunities for both existing and new customers, through competitive displacement or complimentary services and solutions •Organized webinars and other initiatives with Marketing and PR on a regular basis to drive the enablement of partners and customers, ultimately driving revenue •Generated and accelerated revenue growth across the entire product portfolio •Promoted Acronis's value proposition to prospective customers within a highly competitive market
Clearanswer Call CentresJanuary 2014 - January 2015
-To contact businesses in the UK by phone and promote and sales the company services;
-Listen and respond to questions and objections.
-Obtain accurate customer information (especially email addresses);
-Follow up click through from the marketing campaign;
-Update the existing databases with changes and the status of each customer/ prospective customer -Follow up the calls of the client with clerical duties which include faxing, filling out paperwork, doing quality checks on collected data as well as liaising with other departments;
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.