As a Senior Product Designer at Fitbit, I'm working on crafting the future of on-device experiences, balancing user, product and business goals to deliver an amazing user experience while aligning to Fitbit's design system.
• Created, designed and launched Lifebox.mobi (Lifebox 2.0) - the easiest way to collect photos from lots of people, without creating accounts or downloading apps and Deliveright - a project communication management tool for agencies and creative freelancers.
• Wireframed, prototyped, tested, gathered user feedback, and designed the UX/UI of web apps (mobile, tablet and desktop) and mobile apps (iOS, Android and Windows Phone).
• Coordinated with the development team and prioritise feature requests, backlog and bugs in order to achieve our target.
• Created marketing materials for the digital launch campaigns (landing pages, banners, prints, flyers etc)
• Created, designed and launched Pathee - an iOS app that offers awareness on the path you are pursuing in life, and Boosted - a service that delivers goal-driven one-page websites to high-end markets.
• I worked on social networks, geolocation intensive apps, high-end websites, e-commerce stores and a few others.
• Created, designed and launched in Apple's App Store: Lifebox 1.0 - an iOS app that knows when you've taken photos with your friends and automatically asks you to share the right photos, at the right time, with the right friends; Beflower - an iOS app + Facebook app that allowed you to arrange and send virtual flower bouquets on Facebook in a gamified way; What Flower - an iOS app that served as a useful flower giving guide.
• Wireframed, prototyped, tested and designed the UX/UI of the iOS apps.
La Vita e Bella ProductionDecember 2010 - April 2011
• Supervised and participated in the logistical oversight of the comedy/drama television program - The Girl from the 3rd Street - ensuring the delivery of 23 episodes on deadline.
• Coordinated with the production team to established a smooth workflow management process
• Managed the post-production team, assisted and coordinated the whole editing process of the filmed materials, the graphic designs, music etc., up to the final stage to ensure that the final outcome meets the desired quality standards
• Organised final post-production related documents, and coordinated the final wrap and proper storage of final video and audio masters and offline editorial materials.
• Involved in every stage of the project from pre-production to production to post-production
Retina Web Agency FreelanceApril 2004 - September 2006
• Designed identities, web interfaces, multimedia applications and prints for clients: Grafitti/BBDO, GfK, Ipsos, La Fantana, Babel Communications, Coca-Cola HBC, Mars, Unilever, Reuters
Wireframes, Windows Phone, Web Design, Video editing, UX Design, Usability testing, UI Design, Social Media, Sketch, Product Design, Mockups, Mobile App Design, Logo Design, Layout Design, iOS, Illustrator, HTML, Graphic Design, Final Cut Pro, Design, Branding, Android, Advertising, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Vous allez être redirigé sur SkillValue
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.