Short-term gig working on a pitch for the agency, client HSBC. A whole new redesign approach of HSC Business and Global Partner redesign of the current existing website.
• Researching competitors mainly the challenge banks - Tide Business, Starling business and the other established banks - Barclays Business Banking, Natwest etc. • Researching HSBC business and global partners indepth insight to the tools, better was of streamlining the product display. • ing competitor analysis decks reporting to the Senior UX lead. • Working closely with UI Designer / Creative Director basically real collaboration between the team. • Amending existing wireframes in sketch.
Swarmbinder is a new publishing/social media venture with huge potential and a global reach using Artificial Intelligence / Voice etc. Due to signing an NDA I cannot say to much before launching next year. Sole Lead UX Researcher / Designer and UI guy.
• Researching the domain / competitors to gather product insight. • Gathered findings to to CEO and CTO. • Conducting usability test and interviews randomly @ cafes, on the road to gain an insight • Converting user stories into initial low fidelity wireframes etc • Created site maps, information architecture,user journeys and user flow. • Created low fidelity wireframes for mobile and desktop (Responsive) • Created high fidelity wireframes for mobile and desktop (Responsive) • Collaboration with Creative Director in terms of using the branding
Creation of an MVP dashboard concept internally for the business at large.
• Kanban approach with daily standups. • Designed web and mobile responsive marketing site. • Optimising high fidelity prototype. • UI design of responsive screens for Desktop, Tablet and iOS. • Using Invision to showcase prototypes with team members. • Creation of style guide and colour library. • Bootstrap 4 (dashboard functionality).
Working with Oliver Agency to assist in helping a rebranding of a instant whitening brand worldwide launched 10yrs ago leveraging the power of colour science for creating the first “make up” for smile.
Targeting Female Millennial 18 - 25 years, demographics the French market. A Creation of page templates to design for Mobile first / desktop - Devices Galaxy S7Edge (360px) and Desktop (1440px)
• Used existing personas from research data via google analytics . • Liaised with the business to gather product insight. • Researched data from Google analytics to gather qualitative data e.g. Target market, demographics, device usage, page hits , network connectivity (3G/4G/ Wifi) • Building templates for Adobe Experience Manager e.g. 10 key templates • Sketched concepts using my trusted pen and paper, translated to life via wireframes • Created site maps, user journeys, key template wireframes for mobile and desktop • Built multiple prototype iterations • Mediated user testing and ed feedback. • Liaised with designer in house to shadow UX concept to bring low fidelity to life • Sketch / Adobe XD and Zepelin.
Relaunch of a mobile-first loan app - Safetynet Credit with over 100,000 customers and a turnover of £70.8 million / year. Customer facing website, application journey and native app. This fintech concept used Open Banking to capture customer data, manage loans and repayments.
• Researched the domain using qualitative and quantitative techniques. • Conducted user interviews with call centre staff. • Observed call centre staff with real life customers. • Interviewed proxy customers in public spaces. • Developed customer Personas from research data.
• Liaised with the business to gather product insight. • Researched affiliate lead generation to optimise the acquisition journey. • Researched Open banking API functionality. • Collated business domain data.
• Ran workshops with leadership team. • Sketched navigation concepts. • Created site maps, user journeys, key template wireframes. • Built multiple prototype iterations. • Mediated user testing and ed feedback.
• Collaborated with Product Director, UI designer, frontend developer • Coordinated with in-house developers • Zepplin to share UI to dev team. • Optimised conversion by user testing rapid prototypes with real prospects. • Adobe Creative Suite / Sketch and Invision was used to collaborate with UI designer / Frontend developer • Adobe XD was used to craft majority of the project it was the desired tool at the company - Low Fidelity wireframes / Use flows / prototyping (Animation) • Axure was used to create site maps
Tools: Adobe Creative Suite / Axure / Sketch / Zeplin and Invision Website : https://www.safetynet.credit/
• Sketching low fidelity prototype and high prototyping • UI design of screens mainly for iOS • Using Invision to showcase prototypes with client • Created Screens for the app store • Agile environment mainly scrum 2 weeks sprints • Liaising with Product owners, scrum masters, IOS and Android Developers • Tools used Sketch and Zeplin to showcase the UI changes or new screens which developers would have access to or basically understand the user journey • Using Jira for tickets allocated to designers, Confluence for documentation
Voff.io offers on-demand walking for dogs. The startup is initially for london but will plan to branch out. Currently remotely working on this project 2 a week to support the development stages and liaising with the developers currently in india and dealing with the project manager in Canada.
• Product thinking of what we had to solve using uber as the blue print • UX research conducting interviews with random participants collecting data • Creating Personas from the interviews • User flow using sketch • Using Invision to showcase prototypes with client • Sketching concepts pen and paper • Creating Low fidelity wireframes / High fidelity wireframes - Sketch • Liaising with scrum master and IOS Developers • Tools used Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Balsamiq Adobe illustrator • Using BaseCamp to update team members
Ongoing project - 2 days a week remotely
Tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Sketch and Invision
Lead UX working with a Facebook bot developer to pilot chat bot integrating music • Conducted consumer research to work out persona user groups. • User interview conducted to gain consumer preferences. • Built mobile prototypes using sketch, which can be seen on portfolio. • Basecamp to update team members of progress of work – 1 week kanban • Liaised with one developer that did the programming for the bot • Tools – Sketch , Invision
Redesign / existing app and creation of MVP Google flights concept plus creating Uber for Rail in conjunction with Chiltern Railway (Marylebone Station).
• Optimised conversion by user testing rapid prototypes with stakeholders. • Built high fidelity prototype for signoff and briefing offshore dev. team. • Collaborated with dev. team to optimise design patterns for ease of build. • Agile environment 1 week kanban sprints on the physical board or using jira • Confluence for documentation • Liaising with product owner, developers, mobile architect • Field testing / usability testing with clients using our app • Stakeholder meetings to discuss new elements of the app or new ideas brain stormed by the team • Taking owner ship of design theme of the app through discover of competitors i.e. TrainLine • Creation of Personas after field testing • Creation of Affinity Maps • Testing MVP on the train which we discovered had 3,000 black wholes in terms of internet connection, 3G 4G – findings showcased to client during our workshop meeting to find a better of caching customer details of the app etc. • Liasing with 3rd party – Chiltern railway • Holding workshop meetings with Chiltern railway / Cubic designing the backend technology for the blue tooth prototype.
Lead UX for with a designer and developer for a brand new exporting website for sheabutterguys to get an online presence. • Directed customer, service and user experience design. • Prototyped experience for testing on desktop and mobile. • Low fidelity wireframes • High fidelity wireframes • Using Invision to showcase prototypes with stakeholder and developers
Established UX ecosystem for Messenger app from conception to end • Sketching low fidelity prototype and paper prototyping • User Research on the types of apps on the app store • Pencil sketches of concept then liaised with stake holder • Liaised with developers offshore in Canada • Conducted tests with dev. Team and stakeholders using invision • Created Screens for the app store • Designed the Web and Mobile Responsive site – website • UX journey from conception to final project live on the app store • Product design / UX/UI done by myself which was a lot of work but due to existing apps on the app store we had the ability to take what we need an came up with this app which was a streamline version of whatsapp messenger
http://photovoicemessagingapp.com/ - Designed the UX/UI flow of the website also making it responsive for mobile
Led UX development for domain website, which lead • Increased conversion from 0.6% to 1.5% in 8 months. • Introduced stakeholder work shopping to the business. • UX, user testing and creative direction • Prototyped experience for testing on desktop and mobile. • Low fidelity wireframes • High fidelity wireframes • Established prototyping and user testing as a design discipline. Implemented design innovation culture
Led UX development for domain website. Introduced evidence lead processes. • Increased conversion from 0.6% to 1.5% in 8 months. • Introduced stakeholder work shopping to the business. • UX, user testing and creative direction • Mentored the team in lean design and iterative user testing. • Established prototyping and user testing as a design discipline. • Implemented design innovation culture - created the brand logo seen.
London based company iPhonky was formed in 2009 by 3 friends Luka, Sunny and Tony, all with several years experience in design and development. We focus on providing cost-effective iPhone application development solutions for startups and mainstream technological companies. User-centered designs through a solid understanding of online strategies, best-practices and close collaboration with key stakeholders. Ability to keep up and grow with this constantly changing environment. A list of apps launched below
Testing the new range of iOS and Android mobile Apps for Euromoney PLC ranging from Asia Money , EuroMoney and much more.
Mobile Tester on various Native apps built in house (American metal markets, Asia Money, Euromoney, Metal Bulletin and much more) tested on various mobile platforms such as iPhone/iPad, Android and HTML 5 apps. My accountabilities include: o Evaluation of application lifecycle management tools such as Jira o Testing Mobile applications mainly native apps o Creating and integrating acceptance test criteria, scenarios. o Driving the testing process for our mobile apps, devices, test tools etc o Scrum environment with daily stand ups and helping out with scrum boards o Liaising with product owners, UX, Designers and Developers too define core user journeys. o Testing Cross browser functionality of web apps, HTML 5 apps on different browsers and devices. o Test execution of responsive web user interface (mobile/tablet devices) using Mobile Emulator and iOS SDK tools. o Creating and managing test builds using cornerstone o Attending daily scrum and weekly planning, as well as retrospective meetings to discuss QA coverage and defect status. o Agile environment BDD / Kanban / XP o Working with User stories and creating them with Product Owner / Dev team
• Raising and Logging defects in QC • Working on wireframes spec with the business • Managing defects assigning to developers • Verification of current and new functionality and defect fixes. • Functionality Testing user creation journeys on app • Testing via secure server / 3G and wireless networks / sim card testing using different operators 02 / vodaphone • Ad hoc testing of existing functionality and user testing • Mobile testing Android / iPhone / BB • Installation of new builds on devices – ipad 1 and ipad 2, iphone 4g/3gs, Samsung galaxy s2
Testing various projects with the Dennis Media Factory Team which involved majority of there publications on the app store
• Raising and Logging defects in Jira • Recommendations on certain functional aspects of the app. • Working on wireframes spec with Designers • Managing defects assigning to developers • Verification of current and new functionality and defect fixes. • Functionality Testing user creation journeys on app • Ad hoc testing of existing functionality • Mobile testing Android / iphone / ipad
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Vous allez être redirigé sur SkillValue
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.