Responsible for leading the Creative Brand development, management and re- stage * Analyzed new segment, sub segments, assessed marketplace trends, syndicated data, and need gaps by guiding the creative direction of multi- media assets developed in support of the product launches * Managed an external creative team and art directed the Brand and Product Photo Shoots for all new and legacy product categories * Oversaw Print, Digital, Showroom and UX Creative development in support of 360-degree Brand Marketing initiatives
Designed an end-to-end experience that offers a non-contact, intelligent sleep quality monitoring mobile application, utilizing associated biometric sensors. * Conducted Competitive Analysis * Audited the existing application * Conducted user interviews and synthesized collected data to create user personas and stories based on segmented audiences * Re-imagined the Information Architecture Page 1 of 4
* Explored and communicated ideas with lo-fi and hi-fi wireframes and prototypes * Lead exploration for visual design of the app, creating and maintaining a robust library of the UI frameworks (colors, typography, iconography etc.) * Applied information design/data visualization skills to help present complex data effectively, exploring still and motion graphics * Communicated UX design decisions with stakeholders and worked in collaboration with an international team of engineers and data scientists.
Designed a white-labeled simple remote application that allows a user to access their adjustable bed base with their phones. * Created user and job stories and refined user flows * Explored and communicated ideas with hi-fi wireframes, mockups and prototypes * Created custom remote UIs that matched the physical remote designs of partner brands (Serta, Beautyrest, Restonic etc.) * Communicated UX design decisions with stakeholders (Partner Brands) and worked in collaboration with an international team of engineers
* Conceptualized and designed cross-channel marketing campaigns and strategies (such as print, digital, direct, videos etc.) * Provided brand direction for Hallmark Marketing across channels (packaging, marketing, visual merchandising, digital) * Explored new identity and logo designs for new products and services from Hallmark and its sub-brands
* Strategy, Branding, Identity, Packaging and Experience Design * Key role: Research, analyses, competitive study, concepts, designing, and presentations * Clients range, included but not limited to, CPG (Shampoos, Serums, Soaps, Deodorants, food etc.) Restaurants, Electrical company, small scale businesses and International design/creative school * Managed and mentored jr. designers and interns
* Worked under a Creative Director and in collaboration with a copy writer to ideate for effective communication and advertisements * Designing layouts for newspaper, magazine and poster ads * Concepts and designs for Direct Mailers * Packaging for clients events, designing invites and brochures etc. * Deadline sensitive communication * Regularly assisted with art direction, visualization and design for new client pitches * Pro-Active work for clients and awards
* Client list included Bhaskar Group, Grand Hyatt Mumbai, Emirates, HDFC
InVision, Graphic Design, Adobe XD
Web Design, UX Design, Mentoring, Research, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Advertising, UI Design, Branding, Motion Graphics, Wireframes, Design thinking
Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1200 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.