Participation in the development of several projects during university studies:I. News App (Personal Application)
- a mobile application developed for an online newspaper.
- The app was based on Android and represented a platform gathering news and ads.
- The application is developed and published on Play Store.
II. My Daily Life (Artificial Intelligence course)
- An intelligent agent that keeps track of what a person did during the day. The application includes features by means of which the system tries to understand the user's actions and writes a journal about all daily activities; it can even engage into a dialogue with the person at the end of the day.
- Collaboration within a very large team that was set up to build this application; the team was divided into several smaller teams.
- Member and representative of the Text Generation team, which was in charge of a module that dealt with the generation of a text based on the actions of a person in a certain period of time after collecting all data generated by the other modules.
- The client application is a Gradle project designed for Android devices versions 4.0 and up.
- The server application is a Maven project running on WildFly server that receives all data transmitted by mobile devices storing them in MySQL databases of SQL MariaDB.
- Data was stored in NoSQL databases.
- In addition to these technologies, the team used Java and XML parsing.III. SmartArchive (Programming Engineering course)
- A desktop application that monitored given files from a computer and the changes made to them; it also allows to save all versions of that file in archives.
- Collaboration within an extended team which included all fellow students in the group, which were divided into several smaller teams to build this application.
- Member and representative of the team that worked together to build the interface of the application (Interface team).
- Designing and attaching the suitable functionalities to each feature offered by the application.
- Technologies used: Java for the interface and Lucene API for the back-end.IV. Agenda
- Phone or tablet application developed during an internship program (one month).
- The project consisted in using web services for storing, accessing and modifying contacts from an agenda.
- Every user was able to login with a username and a password or register if they did not have an account.
- Technologies used: Java, Android, XML, JSON parsing, web services, Google Play Service for localization.V. Online Contacts (Web Technologies course)
- A Web application like an online agenda that allowed to add, view, delete, search and modify contacts.
- Every user was able to login with a username and password or register if they did not have an account; once connected users had their own list of contacts. Every contact could have a picture uploaded and details about it.
- A Client/Server application that allowed to manage a musical top with different genres: adding a song, voting a song, viewing the top according to votes, viewing the top for a certain genre. A song had a name, a description, a genre ore more, a link associated, and commentaries.
- Every user was able to login with username and password or register if they did not have an account.
The admin was able to delete data from the top or restrict other users to vote a song.
- Technologies used: sockets, TCP/IP communication protocol, concurrent server.