within an internal project aiming to develop an application used as an aggregator of restaurants, pubs, cafes etc., allowing the owners to present their establishments and all related events.
Redesign and development of the back-office
- Training on Angular JS: extensive study of the features and concepts related to front-end development using the Angular JS framework.
- Implementation of new features on the application front-end using jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Development of several web services for the application back-end based on Symfony 2.
- Migration of the existing application from jQuery to Angular JS.
- Angular JS:
extensive work on front-end development (Functions, Templates, Forms, Directives, Services, Factories, Filters and Types);
responsive interface, pagination and tabs;
handling Google Maps and init in the web page;
- Google Places API Web Service Autocomplete;
- Facebook API:
Login, get user details (name, ID, link, email, photos, etc.).