within a software company delivering to its clients a full spectrum of software solutions and software oriented services by implementing cutting-edge technologies.
Participation in the development of multiple projects:
- Analysis and clarification of the project requirements.
- Back-End development on PHP applications.
- Android development on JAVA-based platforms.
- Communication with the client in order to understand its needs.
- Collaboration and communication with the development and manual testing teams.
- Unit testing on several Java and PHP developed components.
- Social network for events where everyone can make and promote events, participate in events, make friends, etc. The technical environment of the project included: Java, Play Framework, MySQL, JPA (Hibernate), Neo4J, IntelliJ IDEA.
- Data modelling.
- Defining specific user rights to access and view the data that are relevant to them.
- Development of the entire application back-end.
- Image processing.
- Development of the module allowing database authentication.
- Collaboration within a team of 2 members.
- An application which helps future mothers to plan and design their next birth experience. The application includes several forms and surveys helping users make the right decision. The technical environment of the project included: Java, Android SDK, Volley, JSON and REST APIs, OAuth, Fragments, Android Studio.
- Development of forms and web services
- Feature development on client side, which consumes REST services.
- An application which offers information about LPG and its various applications (as fuel car, as an energy source for cooking, and much more). The app contains the latest list of distributors on roads and highways within the national territory, a simulator able to calculate the consumption of LPG for a car comparing it to conventional fuels, video advice for a safe use, some tests etc. The technical environment of the project included: Java, Android SDK, Volley, JSON and REST APIs, Google Maps, Fragments, Android Studio.
- Development of several features: forms, surveys, video integration, Google Maps integration.
- Application internationalization.
- An Android app which monitors battery usage, network traffic and also supports cache cleaning. The technical environment of the project included: Java, Android SDK, SQLite, Broadcast Receivers, Services, Fragments, Android Studio.
- An application which helps to find nurses or doctors for people who cannot or do not want to go to hospitals. The technical environment of the project included: PHP, Yii, MySQL, RESTfull services, PayPal integration, PHP Storm.