for a hyper-specialized services company enabling digital transformations for enterprise customers.
Back-end Lead for Web Tools single page application.
- Designed theRestful API.
- Developed the back-end API with Fast API framework.
- Configured connections to Mongo, AWS S3 and Redis.
- Developed Web Sockets endpoints.
- Configured AWS Cognito authentication.
- Created AWS ECS infrastructure for deployment.
- Achievements: https://webtools-test.dev.everesteng.net
- People Connect
Software Reliability Engineer.
- Involved in the Agile Development process and daily scrum meetings.
- Managed pipelines with GitLab-CI.
- Maintained Kubernetes clusters - on-prem and on cloud.
- Managed infrastructure via code - Terraform + Terragrunt, where changes were deployed via pipelines.
- Troubleshooted various scenarios pertaining to applications, servers etc.
- Provided support to data engineering and quality engineering teams for stabilizing the infrastructure.
- Helped migrate applications to AWS.
Moving from On-Premise to the Cloud.
- Spinning up a Kubernetes cluster in AWS.
- Installing services like Kafka, Zookeeper, Schema-registry Cassandra, Kong and Datadog using Helm package manager.
- Deploying Bosh Director in AWS.
- Kubernetes cluster deployed in AWS.
- Cloud Foundry architecture up and running in AWS.
Back-end implementation of Faction web portal.
- Integrating Service now and vSphere external services.
- Building Restful endpoints for web socket, accounts management, and alerting microservices.
- Unit, integration and E2C testing.
- Full account management, Web Sockets and alerting microservices implementation.