Customer Service Adviser with French and English
within a French multinational management-consulting corporation headquartered in Paris, France. It is one of the world's largest consulting, technology and outsourcing companies with 180,000 employees in over 40 countries.
Knowledge Manager Back-up assignments.
- Troubleshooting - assisting customers with the technical problems via phone and e-mail.
- Analysis of the problem in order to gather information, creation of specific reports.
- Assuring customer care by using efficient communication skills.
- Task organization in order to assure productivity, good results and efficient time management.
- Developing the technical skills and fulfilling the tasks assigned by the team manager.
- Incident management: side by taking tasks from the Incident Manager to create monthly reports.
- Investigating cases and providing explanations regarding the status and the SLA of the tickets.
Participation in the Buddy Program
- Providing trainings to the new joiners.
- Provide trainings for new procedures in scope to the other agents.
- Updating the whiteboard of the desk with new information.
- Investigating difficult cases and providing explanations in a professional manner to the Key Users.
- Updating the procedures in Primus.
- Performing monthly tasks as Monthly Account Closing and Monthly Purge in SAP.
- Organizing and assigning tasks within the Monthly Account Closing and on boarding and off boarding procedure for the users.
, as Buddy for the new joiners in the team.
Participation in the Knowledge Management Development Centre
- Providing knowledge related to the client procedures.
- Helping the new agents to accommodate within the team.
- Providing tips and tricks that would help new members have a better understanding of the new terms, procedures and rules.
for 7 weeks which focused on developing specific skills:
- Providing accurate and consistent knowledge;
- Maintaining effective working relationships with Support Groups;
- Working with the Front line and Resolving teams in order to find new solutions and improve the existing ones.SAP-related activities performed on a daily/monthly basis.
- SAP account administration – account creation, password reset, and account unlock, delete accounts, prolong account (change validity of user account), and transfer favorites to a different account.
- SAP authorization management – handle roles and profiles, add query group.
- SAP modules administration – roles and transactions, modules stakeholders; handle special account administration for specific modules: CRM, SNC, and HCM.
- SAP system monitoring – daily tasks/checks: IDocs Monitoring, Batch jobs monitoring, XML messages, internal mail monitoring, and memory dumps etc.
- SAP monthly and weekly audit monitoring on different modules : account modifications, extended authorizations, removal of unused accounts removal (licenses) - Monthly purge.
- SAP accounting closure.
- SAP exchange rates uploads.
- Data management : unlock articles, delete articles, create standard text, create new purchaser group.