within a company specialized in software development, technical consultancy for the main ERP solutions available in the market, helpdesk services for software applications and infrastructure, and telemarketing services for software products. Participation in the development of the following projects:
- a product implemented as a Silverlight application, stateless IIS server, backed by an Oracle DB. It includes offline support (Silverlight running in a WPF hosted browser, connected to a local Oracle XE) and client-server DB synchronization. Communication between client and server is implemented using a custom HTTP handler. An XSLT based code-generator is used, managing ORM, serialization and persistence.
- Coordination of the development team, ensuring task management for 3 developers and 1 software tester.
- Technical support to the team in order to implement the specifications.
- Communication with the Project Manager from Italy.
- Performing the deliveries to the client.
- Code review.
- Software implementation.
- a desktop application for a local customer. The application was used to manage the clients of a company, make reports and payment documents.
- Communication with the customers.
- Deployment and installation of the product in the client's headquarter.
Participation in a Silverlight Training.