for a client that is a global leader in
understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital
content for its clients around the world.
Participation in the development of a project
for one of the biggest companies in the world that
provides gaming, betting and media services and solutions. The project included
several tasks and activities, such as implementing API feeds for
external clients as well as for some football / handball platforms, used
by federations to manage their internal competitions (tournaments,
matches, players, teams, statistics).
- Integration of the new members inside the team.
- Holding technical interviews for the new PHP positions.
- Development of football feeds (using REST) for external customers.
- Development of a JAVA Daemon to import the match data from the external system.
- Development of a statistic module on the Football Management Platform, used by federations.
- Participation in tech meetings in order to decide the future directions of the project.
- Providing unit tests using PHPUnit for the newly developed features on the project.
- Analyzing new tasks, both on functional and technical aspects and giving estimations.