within Pentalog group.Participation in an internship program on PHP and web technologies.
- Extensive study of PHP development technologies, concepts and principles:
PHP basics: Language and Platform; Data Types; Variables, Constants;
Operators; Control Structures; Errors and Error Management; Functions
and Constructs; Web Programming; File Manipulation, Streams, Network;
PHP Sessions; PHP and Databases; PHP Security;
- OOP General: Class
Methods and Properties; Constants, Static Methods and Properties;
Interfaces and Abstract Classes; Exceptions; Design Patterns;
- XML and Web Services: DOM, XSL;
- Web basics: HTML, HTML 5, CSS, jQuery/jQuery Mobile, Backbone.js, Require.js;
SQL and MySQL: Create/Drop, Select/Joins, Insert/Update/Delete,
Indexes/Column Types, Views, Transactions, Stored Procedures, Functions,
- Design Patterns;
- Unit testing in PHP.
- Applying the acquired knowledge:
- Development of a simple API in Symfony using ORM (Doctrine);
- Creating and using web services;
- Creating a UI that displays products and their characteristics; the UI was connected to a PHP server.