Product Manager / Product Owner
within a company which is a leading actor for online real estate advertisement.
Product Manager (Apr 2019 - Nov 2019)
- Evolution from Product Owner to Product Manager, including real estate brands (# 1 real estate in Luxembourg atHome.lu, immoRegion.fr, atHome.de) and their equivalent in Italy (casa.it) as well as # 1 in automotive research in Luxembourg (luxauto.lu) and the branch of mortgage brokers
Product Life Cycle:
- Product strategy in an international, multi-brand environment.
- Structuring trends and determining potential revenue and use of products.
- Demonstrating the value of the product and following its evolution.
- Definition of the concept and scope of the product.
- Analyzing the UX aspect with the UI team.
- Structuring the Product Backlog in User Stories.
- Following the implementation.
- Quality Assurance.
- Analyzing user and customer feedback in order to adapt the product.
- Communicating with the stakeholders throughout the entire process.
Product Owner (Jan 2017 - Apr 2019)
- Analysis of existing products and development of a change strategy.
- Analyzing market trends, competition, and structuring data to identify key information leading to the development of new products in collaboration with the Design, IT, Marketing & Management teams.
- Contribution to analysis, implementation and the launch of new websites & mobile applications.
- Organizing, planning and following the phases of IT development with Kanban & Scrum methods.
- Specifications and documentation.
- Creating a testing procedure.