Quality Assurance / Manual Testing Trainee
within the Pentalog Group.Participation in an internship program focusing on software testing.Acquiring base knowledge about software testing, focusing on the following aspects
Fundamentals of software testing: the necessity of testing in terms of
quality and cost reduction, general testing principles, test process,
the psychology of testing;
- Testing throughout the software life cycle: development models, test levels and test types;
- Static testing techniques: static analysis with tools, review process;
- Test design techniques: black box and white box techniques, experience based techniques;
- Test management: test planing and estimation, test progress monitoring and control, assessing risks;
- Tool support for testing: types of tools, benefits and risks for using tools.Participation in several workshops on software testing.
- Writing test cases for a known application and executing them.
- Real specification analysis for a non existing application and building test suites with test cases.
- Test execution based on previously built suites on the application developed according to specifications.
- Issue identification, prioritization and follow-up.