Process Analyst / Process Assistant
for a leading provider of office products and services, including the latest technology, core office supplies, print and document services, business services, facilities products, furniture, and school essentials.Process Analyst
- Accounts Receivable & Cash Application Queries Team (April 2010 to July 2016).
- Solving queries regarding bank file processing, bank allocation and reconciliation.
- Contacting Dutch customers by phone or e-mail regarding remittance advice, overpaid/ underpaid invoices or to orders related to credit card payments.
- Involved in process improvement.
- Liaising with credit controllers to obtain client remittances.
- Assisting both the Specialist and the Team Lead in the implementation of strategies of new processes.
- Contacting the other departments to issue the necessary documents in order to proceed to allocation properly.
- Keeping account receivables files and reports.
- Benelux Accounts Receivable Credit and Collection Team (January 2009 to April 2010).
- Processing incoming orders and analyzing specific information.
- Contacting the customer with regard to the information connected to the order or to unpaid invoices.
- Receiving inbound calls from Dutch customers who have inquiries related to their ledger account balances payments or orders.
- Negotiating and securing arrangement for payments on problem/delinquent accounts.
- Supervising customer accounts.
- Administrating a portfolio of clients.
- Managing credit limits establishment and monitoring clients and credit insurance.
- Recording information in the database.
- Working according to credit & collection policy and procedures.
- Solving bookkeeping issues: booking the invoices according to the client’s payment specification, allocation or reallocation of cash, e-mail or phone contact with the customer regarding these issues.
- Contact with other departments (for example, the logistics or client service for delivery issues and or credit notes).
- Using AS400 ( including J. .D. Edwars) and Sap to perform the activities mentioned above.