Senior Technical Enterprise Project Manager
for Vancouver Airport Authority.
Acting as a trusted advisor to provide leadership and direction during discovery, elaboration and execution of YVR’s multimillion-dollar cloud first strategy to protect and modernize an applications portfolio of over 200 systems comprised of mission and business critical capabilities that move people, bags and planes.
- Led the successful migration of Microsoft (Office) 365 by following Microsoft best practice which included driving key deployment decisions, identifying and mitigating potential deployment blockers, set up and configuration of Microsoft 365 and rollout to users.
- Implemented security and best practice including information protection and regulatory compliance.
- Successfully led the build out of a robust Azure ecosystem incorporating governance best practice, delivering saleable modern cloud infrastructure solutions with mitigated risk postures and robust disaster recovery solutions.
- Collaborated with senior business leaders, analysts and lead cloud architect to develop and execute on cloud assessment frameworks to deliver a repeatable methodical approach to workload assessment and in turn enhancing the level of organizational cloud maturity.
- Empowered, led and motivated cross functional teams within the Network, Infrastructure, Database teams and with Business Owners / LoB to formulate and execute migration plans which deliver project milestones on time and within budget.