within a company specialized in developing and distributing CAD software for the building services industry.
Participation in the development of the Air Quality Monitor project
- Development and implementation of new features according to the technical and functional specifications.
- Software testing and bug fixing in order to ensure proper application functioning.
- a software-hardware project built by a team of 5 members during a 24-hour Hackathon event powered by Stabiplan.
- The scope of this project is to measure the level of the CO2, temperature, humidity and dust inside the office at regular time intervals.
- All the data will be uploaded to the Internet allowing the team to make a web page that will nicely display a chart for each sensor output. For a fast visual feedback, the box has a RGB led inside a white ball, the color of the balloon will change according to the indoor air quality, from blue (good) to
red (bad) - 5 levels.