for a leading manufacturer of bearings worldwide and a renowned supplier
to the automotive industry. The company has a worldwide network of
manufacturing locations, research and development facilities, sales
companies, engineering offices, and training centers.
- Development of the graphical user interfaces in WPF in order to replace the old MFC one.
- Responsible of creating and maintaining a native to be managed C++ library using CLI and CLR support so that the WPF application can access calculation models and objects from the native libraries (IDDataBase, CalcControls, PageMembers etc.).
- Working closely with the Germany team in order to detect and solve bugs as well as for providing estimations and integrating the new GUI with the existing system.
- Solving the problems and offering support to the local team regarding the skills evaluation of the current and future employees with the ASP.NET written application.
- Making use of jQuery to recreate a print version of a table in the application.
- Involvement in the full V-Model life-cycle of an application.
- Designing UML diagrams for the new system architecture to ensure the sustainability, reliability and flexibility of the new future approaches.
- Collaboration with the stakeholders for determining tasks, providing estimations and solving problems in a reliable way.
- Using the System.Reflection.Emit classes to generate dynamic runtime objects that populate the simulation models.