within the largest R&D hub which conducts research on artificial intelligence (AI), data intelligence, robot, next-generation communications & visual technology, Tizen, and security.
- Maintaining and developing new projects.
- Deploying with Jenkins, Tomcat.
- Coordinating with HQ PM.
I. Samsung Tool Hub
(place to store, find and upload employee tools):
- Developing a back-end tool hub using Java and MongoDB, login with JWT.
- Developing text search using logical and/or, statistics.
- Working on users management.
- Developing a standard procedure for employees who want to produce their own tools.
- Raise ideas, implement, release.
II. Continuous Integration Analysis
(providing a tool for testers to test Samsung products):
- Developing back-end using Java and MySql.
- Loggingin with JWT.
- Syncing and managing a multitude of model versions.
- Integrating with other build systems to construct a specific binary to test.
- Integrating with other systems to figure out pass and fail test cases.
III. Samsung Developer
- Logging in with Samsung Account Oauth2.
- Creating request authority form for the users who want to operate the newest SDKs from Samsung.
- Developing logging in process for all download items (managers who can turn on/off in real time).
- Collecting user information and statistic data for site renewal.
- Building in different platforms.
IV. Samsung Remote Test Lab
- SSO with Samsung Developer.
- Making Samsung Remote Test Lab internal site by migrating the global one.
- Listing migrating tasks.
- Moving to a new infrastructure (OpenShift).
- Upgrading framework and related libraries.
- Migrating from Oracle to Mariadb (tables, data, functions, native queries).
- Configuring a high availability for the internal site.
V. Samsung Devportal Admin
- Administrating the site of Samsung Developer, and Samsung Remote Test Lab.
- Doing statistics and analyzing data reports for custom requests.
- Developing authorization module for Samsung Remote Test Lab.
- Sending monthly newsletters.
- Developing back-end using Java and MySQL, session login.
- Making improvements for sending faster emails.