within the Pentalog Group.Participation in a training program focusing on software testing
. The roadmap of activities focused on the study of various testing principles, notions and concepts and their implementation into practical exercises.
The theoretical part focused on the following topics:
- Definition and main purposes of testing;
- Types and techniques of testing (black box testing, white box testing; functional testing; unit testing, regression testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, negative testing; re-testing; non-functional testing);
- Severity vs Priority;
- Difference between validation and verification;
- Difference between tak, bug and user story;
- Creating test cases;
- Creating a test plan;
- Creating a checklist and test cases;
- Bug declaration (basic rules);
- Agile ceremonies (sprint, daily meeting; grooming meeting; planning meeting; retrospective meeting; sprint review);
- Definition of Ready and Definition of Done.;
The practical part involved multiple QA-related activities:
- Writing test cases and carrying out ad-hoc testing to check the functionality of a local news website dedicated to the youth.
- Performing functional testing, system testing, acceptance testing and negative testing on an internal web application.