within a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent.
- Expert in User Experience & Interactive design for web and mobile.
- Managing numerous digital projects for 45 clients in North America, Europe and Asia in various industries such as (news media, entertainment, education, retail & services, corporate services, real estate & finance, healthcare, hospitality, construction & transportation, non-profit).
- Delivering UX strategy to maintain product and language-market fits for the business, based on user’s behavior & needs (personas, experience brief, UX requirements, behavior goals, journey maps, UX backlog, best practices and reco document).
- Delivering information architecture to ensure a good user experience, focusing on the target audience and the business goals (site maps, user journeys, wireframes, interactive prototypes).
- Delivering UX & visual designs (mockups, prototyping, branding elements, visual language, user interface layout).
- Leading UX/UI team through the Agile & Growth process and the Sense & Respond approach (two-way conversations, focus on the outcomes through data-driven approach), accept continuous change, collaboration, constant learning.
- Setting up UX Governance (strategy, leadership, team, process & measurement).
- Critical thinkingapproach to analyze situations and make informed decisions, understand problems, think critically, and devise solutions with a creative approach to problem solving (design thinking).
UX Design, Design Thinking, Branding, Prototyping, Agile, Project Management, Mockups