French : Average
English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
TV and Entertainment Producer June 2017 - Present
- Performing R&D (research and development) activities for finding the best approach/solution in order to implement the product requirements.
- Implementation of the solution for the PoC (proof of concept) product.
- Testing the PoC (proof of concept) solution.
- Carrying out demo presentations for the client.
Telecom security and simulation solutions manufacturer September 2015 - June 2017 Duration: 1 an 9 mois
LTE QA Test Engineer.
- Study of an LTE system (Full Stack).
- Non Regression Testing, Logs Analysis, defect tracking.
- Manual and automated test execution.
- Platform preparation for test execution (install / commissioning equipment).
- Test methodology (test planning, test description creation / update).
Freescale Semiconductor August 2014 - September 2015 Duration: 1 an 1 mois
Wireless Software Intern within the Digital Networking – Wireless Department of a leading manufacturer of microcontrollers, microprocessors and semiconductors.
- Study of the Physical Layer of LTE Technology.
- C programming and code optimizations.
- Matlab programming.
- Development of testing scenarios.
Cellular Telephone Operator June 2013 - September 2013 Duration: 3 mois
Summer Internship within the Service Management Department of a mobile phone operator, member of an international group, key player on the Romanian telecom market.
- Learning how the maintenance of the network is done.
- Study of the specific tools used in order to detect and fix the problems that appear in the network.
- Study of the 2G/3G network architecture.
Coursework and Projects
Participation in multiple courses and training programs:
– Seminar for Signal Processing and Communication System Design using Matlab and Simulink Mathworks, Bucharest (May 2015);
– Freescale Course: ”System on Chip architectures: A practical Course on 4G Communication Systems”, Bucharest (February – May 2014);
– Orange Educational Program Course, Bucharest (2013 – 2014);
– CCNA 1 – Networks Fundamentals, Infoacademy, Bucharest (2013);
– CCNA 2 – Routing Concepts and Protocols, Infoacademy, Bucharest (2013);
– LabVIEW Workshop, Bucharest (March 2013);
– Member of the organizational committee for ”European Signal Processing” Conference, EUSIPCO 2012, “Politehnica” University of Bucharest and Telecom Paris Tech, Bucharest (August 2012);
– ”Project Management Initiation” Training, Procter&Gamble, Bucharest (2011);
– ”Teamwork” Training, Dynamic Learning, Bucharest (2011);
Development of a project in the Telecommunications Systems and Technologies (TST) field, aiming to create a MIMO Transmission Scheme with space-time coding (BSc Project – July 2014).
Master's Degree in Advanced Wireless Telecommunications, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology - "Politehnica" University, Bucharest.
Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology - "Politehnica" University, Bucharest.