English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Software Publisher June 2017 - Present
- Migration of the ASP pages which are only compatible with Internet Explorer 8 or previous versions.
- Development and implementation on the new framework and on the parallel one for cross-browser compatibility.
ZegaSoftware January 2016 - May 2017 Duration: 1 an 4 mois
.NET Developer within a company specialized in developing software
solutions, ranging from complex B2B web applications interacting with
various 3rd party systems to small websites powered by modern CMS.
- Application development according to technical and functional specifications.
- Proposal of
appropriate technical solutions, adapted to the client’s needs, while
following the best practices and implementing the latest technologies in
- Bug fixing.
Stabiplan Romania July 2014 - January 2016 Duration: 1 an 6 mois
.NET Developer within a company specialized in developing and distributing CAD software for the building services industry.
- Development and implementation of new features according to the technical and functional specifications.
- Software testing and bug fixing in order to ensure proper application functioning.
Participation in the development of the Air Quality Monitor project – a software-hardware project built by a team of 5 members during a 24-hour Hackathon event powered by Stabiplan.
– The scope of this project is to measure the level of the CO2, temperature, humidity and dust inside the office at regular time intervals.
– All the data will be uploaded to the Internet allowing the team to make a web page that will nicely display a chart for each sensor output. For a fast visual feedback, the box has a RGB led inside a white ball, the color of the balloon will change according to the indoor air quality, from blue (good) to
red (bad) – 5 levels.
Participation in several training sessions:
– Database Design and Programming with SQL, by Oracle Academy;
– Database Programming with PL/SQL, by Oracle Academy;
– Big Data with Hadoop, by ROUTE 66;
– Programming in ObjectARX for AutoCAD, by Stabiplan;
– Programming in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, by Infoma Software;
– StabiXperience – Programming in ASP.NET MVC, by Stabiplan.
Master Studies in Web Technologies, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science - "Transilvania" University, Brasov.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science - "Transilvania" University, Brasov.