French : Native speaker
English : Advanced
RevSquare January 2017 - Present
Product Owner within a digital agency providing content-related
solutions and services: strategy, design, content types, technology,
marketing, OTT. Their mission is to help companies and non-profit
organizations to promote their brands through content.
- Working with the account SVP on large-scale digital projects across multiple accounts.
- Briefing and leading the UI/UX and design teams.
- Following, analyzing and providing reports on SEA and Social ads campaigns.
- Constant communication with the clients and the development teams.
- Managing the product backlog and ensuring that the projects are delivered in the expected budget and deadlines.
- Organizing projects using BaseCamp and Redmine.
- Writing user stories.
- Managing the sprint planning and daily stand-up meetings.
- Prioritizing the product backlog in order to schedule future sprints.
- Organizing and managing the worldwide development team.
- Creating and updating reports in order to track the website performance and the marketing actions for each project.
RevSquare July 2013 - December 2016 Duration: 3 ans 5 mois
Project Manager within a digital agency providing content-related solutions and services: strategy, design, content types, technology, marketing, OTT. Their mission is to help companies and non-profit organizations to promote their brands through content.
- Management of several projects.
- In charge of planning activities.
- Website data analysis.
- Client follow-up.
Auchan September 2009 - May 2011 Duration: 1 an 8 mois
Deputy Manager of the Microcomputer Section for one of the main retail groups in the world, headquartered in France and with a presence in 15 other countries.
- Assisted sales.
- Managing the store section and the stocks.
- Remodeling the photo development laboratory.
Participation in the development of two main projects:
I. Revamping the entire website ecosystem for ESSEC Business School.
– Role: Project Manager.
- Guiding the development teams during all the steps of each project, from the discovery phase to the release.
II. Website development for “Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris”.
– Role: Project Manager.
- Guiding the team during the website development process.
- Writing features and template tickets for back-end and front-end developers.
- Following the team’s progress and reporting to the client.
- Performing user interface tests and multi-device tests.
- Webmastering with the purpose of configuring the website and its contents before the release.
- Website maintenance and improvement after its release.
- Development of new features for two sub-projects.
Master's Degree in Digital Web and IT Systems - INSEEC Business School, Paris.