French : Average
English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Software Publisher May 2018 - Present
Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Bug reporting and tracking in TFS.
- Test preparation: creating, maintaining and executing test plan and cases.
- Manual testing of web applications for retailer and supplier.
- Working in an Agile environment according to Scrum principles.
- Working with backlog lists for regression and smoke testing.
- Better overview on the requirements through epics, features, user stories, bugs, tasks.
Gabriels Technology Solutions August 2011 - November 2017 Duration: 6 ans 3 mois
QA Engineer for a leading private label e-commerce provider specialized in delivering high performance, search engine optimized applications. Its fields of expertise include advanced search technology, custom software development, mission critical hosting services and data management.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining manual and automated quality assurance testing methodologies and systems, in order to ensure the performance, accuracy and stability of software applications.
- Understanding the currently employed technologies, data models, application functionality and development process
- Knowledge sharing on best practices used for enhancing application quality in terms of development process, release and support.
- Testing web applications using ASP.NET pages, AJAX techniques and web services.
- Creating and maintaining lists of known test defects.
- Analyzing results and making recommendations based on the conclusions drawn from the test results.
- Communicating application errors and issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Writing comprehensive and easily reproducible bug reports.
- Working with various QA tools and techniques, and bug tracking systems.
- Test design and execution.
- Working in an Agile development / testing environment.
- Working with distributed teams (across different geographic locations and time zones).
Awinta Consulting January 2009 - August 2011 Duration: 2 ans 7 mois
Software Tester within a company providing professional IT services in the pharmaceutical and medical areas.
- Testing software models, application functionalities and development processes.
- Assessing and advising fellow coworkers on best practices for enhancing application quality in terms of development process, release and support.
- Recommending methodologies and software for automated testing and defect tracking.
- Participating in the entire development cycle of the software systems, including initial consultations with the internal or external client, with the purpose of understanding the scope of each project.
- Preparing test designs based on documented requirements and meetings with the Project Management and development teams.
- Developing test scenarios, test cases and test plans, in order to ensure that the product meets the requirements and all functionalities are working properly.
KronAsig June 2007 - November 2010 Duration: 3 ans 5 mois
Insurance Consultant for an insurance broker.
- Gathering information from clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile.
- Building and maintaining quality relationships with the clients (participating in meetings with them, understanding their needs and their businesses).
- Foreseeing clients’ insurance needs, such as policy renewals.
- Researching insurance companies’ policies and negotiating with underwriters in order to find the most suitable insurance policies for clients at the best price.
- Preparing reports for insurance underwriters and surveyors and negotiating with insurers in order to arrange specialized types of insurance in more complex cases.
- Ensuring clients understand the terms and the extent of the insurance policies.
- Renewing or amending existing policies, advising clients on whether or when they need to make a claim on their policies.
- Marketing and acquiring new clients.
- Developing relationships with underwriters, surveyors, photographers, structural engineers and other professionals.
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as paperwork, correspondence and keeping detailed records.
- Keeping up with changes in the insurance market and in the clients’ industries.
- Collecting insurance premiums and processing accounts.
Mercury Research March 2004 - May 2007 Duration: 3 ans 2 mois
Marketing Specialist for the largest independent full-service market research company in Romania.
- Helping businesses choose winning strategies, optimize products, improve operations and advertise effectively.
- Simulating market tests.
- Ensuring the exposure of new products.
- Estimating the resources needed in order to generate trials.
- Experiencing with the actual product and estimating repurchase rates.
- Sample design in order to allow extrapolation to the entire market.
- Analyzing research data and creating a marketing plan in order to determine how new product will influence future sales.
- Helping clients understand the potential of their new ideas.
- Assessing the influence of launching a new package design in terms of purchasing intentions.
- Gathering insight on how to improve the package design.
- Identifying potential migration possibilities of current brand users following the change to the new package design.
Master's Degree in Public Administration, Faculty of Economic Sciences and Law - University of Pitesti.
Bachelor's Degree in Public Administration, Faculty of Business and Administration - University of Bucharest.