Nadia Simona C.
SENIOR FULL-STACK DEVELOPER
English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Security and safety systems software solutions provider September 2018 - November 2018 Duration: 2 mois
- Taking over the client’s system of applications comprising over 10 applications using different technologies and versions (1.2 and 2.0).
- Migrating the C# projects:
– from TFS 2010 to TFS 2017;
– from Visual Studio 2015 to Visual Studio 2017 + .NET Framework 4.6.1.
- Uploading the code on TFS 2017 with Git on separate branches for each application and version.
- Configuring TFS 2017 with agents, automated builds and releases for continuous integration and Sonar analysis.
- Creating technical and functional documentation and diagrams in order to better understand the application and its components (in Confluence and Visio).
- Proactive involvement during the mission.
Software Publisher October 2017 - September 2018 Duration: 11 mois
- Working alongside a dedicated Scrum Master, Product Owner, QA and other developers in a team spread in multiple locations in Europe.
- Writing high-quality, clean and professional code.
- Improving code quality.
- Testing and debugging.
- Developing new features.
- Refactoring and upgrading older parts of the application using Design Patterns.
- Carrying out maintenance tasks: hotfixes and bug fixing.
- Creating concise, technical and functional documentation and diagrams in order to better understand the application, the database and its components.
- Pair programming and helping other colleagues when they encounter difficulties.
- Conducting trainings on .NET technologies, within the company’s learning programs.
- Integrating new members within the team.
- Organizing technical meetings.
- Proactively proposing solutions for different issues.
Dynamic Ventures 2007 - October 2017 Duration: 10 ans 9 mois
Software Engineer / Trainer within a company specialized in programming and software development services.
- Bringing new technologies in the company, researching and then training coworkers on matters such as WPF, MVVM, Prism, Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, Clean Code.
- Architecture design for small and medium size applications.
- iOS mobile development by learning Swift and making changes in an already existing Objective-C mobile app.
- Providing senior advice on WPF applications and user experience design.
- Creating WPF user interfaces for custom back-end image processing software in C++
- Full-stack development of custom applications using C# and WPF user interfaces.
- Development of C++ applications (mostly front-end and occasionally back-end).
- Creating user interfaces in MFC for image processing and 3D reconstruction applications that use OpenCV and OpenSceneGraph libraries.
- Front-end and back-end development of ASP.NET applications using Microsoft SQL Server.
Organization of several training sessions and courses:
– Training new employees within the company;
– Providing internal training courses on C#, WPF, C++ and C# coding practices;
– Organization of a WPF course at the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science (“Transilvania” University) for second-year students as well as management of the communication between the company and the faculty.
Participation in several training sessions:
– A training course related to the Scrum methodology, held by AgileHub;
– “Leadership – from the interior to the exterior”, held by AgileHub;
– “Cross-platform native mobile development using C#, Visual Studio and Xamarin”, held by Avaelgo Training;
– Online Standford courses on Coursera: “Machine Learning” and “Introduction to Artificial Intelligence”;
– Participation in Microsoft Summit 2015;
– A course for becoming a certified trainer; the final presentation subject was “Evaluating the Training Program;
– A training course related to image processing, held by the International School of Image Processing.
Trainer at AgileHub:
– Holding a two-day introductory C# course for programmers about Visual Studio, .NET, value and reference types, conversions, instructions, structures, classes, partial classes, extension methods, interfaces, objects, fields, methods, parameters, properties, polymorphism, encapsulation, overriding, overwriting, access modifiers, delegates, events, exception handling, generics, collections, LINQ, debugging in Visual Studio, best practices for writing code, console applications, basic WPF user interface.
Master's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science - "Transilvania" University, Brasov.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science - "Transilvania" University, Brasov.